How did youy hear about Madjacks?

homedog

I'm trite!
Forum Member
Jan 5, 2002
Someone at Bettorsworld mentioned this place. I believe it was The Boys.

BahamaMama

not banned
Forum Member
Dec 6, 1999
Davenport, Iowa
Bahama Mamma....
Broncobabe wanted me to say hi ! Me too...
Go to Super Bowl party pics at the Trop. She's the one on the left in the helmet, i'm ( Hooks ) the guy with Surferboy.

hooks.....SERIOUSLY?? rhose pics are still around??

GEEZ, don't know how many laptops ago i lost contact with them!!! can ya throw me a link pretty please??

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

tball

Forum Member
Apr 5, 2001
boston, ma
looking for other peoples insights to game

looking for other peoples insights to game

a search criteria turn up Nolan Dalla's? picks--and this other guy who also had own section with his picks... followed the site from then on

wish there was more discussion than simply saying "i think this, because i do"---banter backed with reason and opinion rather than straight out feel. i know sometimes you hafta go with your gut--but dissecting sides or constructively arguing think would get better results -gambling forum at least. too many guys take differing opinions personally, and that doesnt hafta happen.

this site (mostly general forum) is only thing i check daily other than email and fantasy squads.

it seems most anything that would be news worthy finds its way here in some form or another ... easily some of the funniest (more often meaning to be) fellas found here

safrank99

Forum Member
Aug 20, 2006
Dyer, IN
Original join date 11/2/1999 (other name). Never posted much lurked a lot. I remember the AOL days. When Jack got this up and going I used to follow his picks, Nolan Dalla, and COW's crazy stories. I believe I was introduced by a friend or maybe I was lurking on bettorsworld.

Disappeared for a long time when I went to college, started my career but I always lurked. This place has always been a magnet it always sucks me back in but I love it and I'm glad I contribute now instead of just reading.

Besides Gmail and Twoplustwo Madjacksports is the only place I click on for the most part when I'm not working and I need to surf the net.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Nole

Forum Member
Jan 7, 2002
Knoxville, Tn USA
Volfan brought me over. We were at BookiesHell(delete if this isn't cool).

Man, that's been a while back hasn't vol?

Absolutely the best bunch of guys here! I love this place!

Coming up on 7 years here! Holy crap!!!!

:00hour

So many friends here.

Merry Christmas buds!

nole

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bohawk

Forum Member
Dec 12, 1999
Lima ohio
Boys&Girl(Bahama Momma) Came aboard in 99
cause I liked the sports talk,pks(fletcher)especiialyAs Years went by Box&1 Xmas idea
was a great thing. Shit-Just Love the place!
"BEST DAMM SPORT SITE ON THE NET"!!:00hour :00hour :toast:

BobbyBlueChip

Trustee
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
Belly of the Beast
and I don't remember how I got here - I was lurking in a few other forums and don't have any idea why I settled on this one. I used to love dominating all the football contests and now I stay to read Vinnie's cut and pastes of yahoo's front page.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BahamaMama

not banned
Forum Member
Dec 6, 1999
Davenport, Iowa
Boys&Girl(Bahama Momma) Came aboard in 99
cause I liked the sports talk,pks(fletcher)especiialyAs Years went by Box&1 Xmas idea
was a great thing. Shit-Just Love the place!
"BEST DAMM SPORT SITE ON THE NET"!!:00hour :00hour :toast:

it isn't nice to lie right before Christmas Bohawk.... you came aboard when the babe of the day link was still in the sidebar ;)

Nole

Forum Member
Jan 7, 2002
Knoxville, Tn USA
it isn't nice to lie right before Christmas Bohawk.... you came aboard when the babe of the day link was still in the sidebar ;)

url

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

hedgehog

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
TX
my uncle told me about this place in 2003:00hour he still bets on sports too, but hasn't posted since 2001:shrug: