Canada
Brazil gets it done....nice job:SIB

Although fuck off with the diving.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ChuckyTheGoat

Forum Member
Dec 18, 2000
Nino, I thought it started out extremely boring. Picked up w/ the Swi-Spa game and some of the recent surprises. SO MANY big teams melting down. France is like a soap opera drama...England not far behind.

ninosaturnino

Forum Member
Oct 14, 2008
monterrey, mexico
thnxs BBC....Kick, maybe in Canada here will be some sort of Julio Cesar Chavez....Chucky all the big teams melting down (well Portugal and Brazil seems to be awaken now)....

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

flapjack

Forum Member
Aug 13, 2004
Like both those plays. The big boys have finally arrived in this tourney and this match up for Hondurus no es bueno.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ninosaturnino

Forum Member
Oct 14, 2008
monterrey, mexico
nop, no es bueno, Honduras looked without physical condition, and it would affect more to them the +1,700 meters of altitude in the stadium level...

Spain is looking for goal difference in case they tied with Chile next game...

Still Villa and Torres two of the favorites in books to win top goalscorer? and Ronaldo after them with one goal in the bag? they have to explode in these two games left...

and in IMO, Honduras is the worst team from America in the WC, and one of the worst in the WC all over...

DZ

Urban Achiever
Forum Member
Oct 22, 2009
310/917
thnxs Chris...next round is gonna be more easy to cap i think....

Hey Nino, I started capping the next round of group play this weekend and wanted to get your thoughts on group A. I thought it was intersting to see that Mehico-Uraguay match with a draw as the favorite. I was leaning that way anyway but saw that and it's hard to say there's much value there -130/-140. Was thinking of playing an exact score of 0-0 or 1-1.
Then we've got the French mess against the pride of Africa. Have to say I'm leaning to S Africa there. I mean how could anyone bet on France right now unless you don't know what's transpired over the last 48-72 hrs. I really think that S africa will be playing with a huge sense of pride and even you have to admit that they looked half decent against your boys in the first game. I guess they don't have a chance of advancing, but that doesn't mean they won't play to win. France has an outside shot but both teams higher in the standings will advance with a draw, which are things that weigh heavily when capping both games. Do you think France, despite their non-existant chemistry and selfish play can out class S.A. on their skill alone?
What other thoughts do you have about this group? Thanks buddy! :toast:

ninosaturnino

Forum Member
Oct 14, 2008
monterrey, mexico
Hey Nino, I started capping the next round of group play this weekend and wanted to get your thoughts on group A. I thought it was intersting to see that Mehico-Uraguay match with a draw as the favorite. I was leaning that way anyway but saw that and it's hard to say there's much value there -130/-140. Was thinking of playing an exact score of 0-0 or 1-1.
Then we've got the French mess against the pride of Africa. Have to say I'm leaning to S Africa there. I mean how could anyone bet on France right now unless you don't know what's transpired over the last 48-72 hrs. I really think that S africa will be playing with a huge sense of pride and even you have to admit that they looked half decent against your boys in the first game. I guess they don't have a chance of advancing, but that doesn't mean they won't play to win. France has an outside shot but both teams higher in the standings will advance with a draw, which are things that weigh heavily when capping both games. Do you think France, despite their non-existant chemistry and selfish play can out class S.A. on their skill alone?
What other thoughts do you have about this group? Thanks buddy! :toast:

whatever score you're leaning in MEX-URU don?t make it more than 2 goals...0-0 or 1-1 is good....i see no benefit on taking the draw, if you like one side take them at PK....Mexico pk or Uruguay pk.

France will win this game, had seen it before...team is all down, players don't wanna know anything else but to leave, and then they rise in last game...same pride you mentioned for S.A......same pride some players have left in FRA.....maybe i'm crazy but i give it a shot to FRA.

you resume almost everything, i don?t think i have more thoughts but one: both teams that advance to next round, will like to play vs ARG...despite what everybody thinks...if you win to them is like having the cup already...

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ninosaturnino

Forum Member
Oct 14, 2008
monterrey, mexico
nop, no es bueno, Honduras looked without physical condition, and it would affect more to them the +1,700 meters of altitude in the stadium level...

Spain is looking for goal difference in case they tied with Chile next game...

Still Villa and Torres two of the favorites in books to win top goalscorer? and Ronaldo after them with one goal in the bag? they have to explode in these two games left...

and in IMO, Honduras is the worst team from America in the WC, and one of the worst in the WC all over...

that's why...Villa 2 goals and a lot of time left...!