STRIKEFORCE: June 26th FEDOR VS WERDUM!!

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
Strikeforce: Fedor vs. Werdum Event name: Strikeforce: Fedor vs. Werdum
Date: June 26, 2010
Venue: HP Pavilion
Broadcast: Showtime

Fedor Emelianenko vs. Fabricio Werdum
Champ Cristiane ?Cyborg? Santos vs. Jan Finney
Strikeforce 145-pound Women?s Championship
Cung Le vs. Scott Smith
Josh Thomson vs. Pat Healy
(Return to MMA rumors)

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
4 Fights :shrug: Why doesn't Kicksy ever put up the Strikeforce card :shrug:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
Dos Santos beat Werdum in 3 seconds and now fighting Fedor.......top notch competition Fedor...top notch:mj07:

Gee, wonder if Fedor will win:0062 :142smilie

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
and just for you Sponge........

Fight Card
--------------------------------------------------

FEDOR "keep me away from top fighters" EMELIANENKO VS FABRICIO WERDUM
CRIS CYBORG VS JAN FINNEY
SCOTT SMITH VS CUNG LE
JOSH THOMSON VS PAT HEALY

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
Dos Santos beat Werdum in 3 seconds and now fighting Fedor.......top notch competition Fedor...top notch:mj07:

Kick but Serra knocked out GSP and GSP improved :shrug:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ukgaz

Forum Member
Apr 12, 2008
Sacramento
Got my tickets and will be making the drive down to San Jose.

Only play so far is Smith. I know he was getting killed until he landed that bomb in the first fight but I question how much Cung has left.

I get the feeling Kick does not like Fedor:shrug:

and slightly off topic Kos will out :box2: GSP :topic:

kegray1

Benneteau fan
Forum Member
Nov 4, 2004
Houston
Only play so far is Smith. I know he was getting killed until he landed that bomb in the first fight but I question how much Cung has left.

I get the feeling Kick does not like Fedor:shrug:

and slightly off topic Kos will out :box2: GSP :topic:

What do Werdum and Kos have in common?
Both are going to get destroyed in their next fight.

As for Cung Le, I do question what is left, but I am not sure this is a good matchup for Smith.
Le should kick him into oblivion.

ukgaz

Forum Member
Apr 12, 2008
Sacramento
I agree Werdum is going to get destroyed. For GSP he is the greatest fighter ever at 170. But if one man can beat him I would put my money on Kos being that man.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
1st off......ukgaz is banned 9 hours for GSP comment. Kos lost to GSP last time and the same will happen again. Kos doesn't even deserve a title shot, and has no chance to win. Kos has as much chance of winning as I do of having a three way with Anna Torv and Alyssa Milano

2nd.....Fedor is a disgrace to MMA, but with that said Werdum will get smoked. I mean what can Werdum do to beat Fedor? Werdum got cut from the UFC for fucks sake. Yes Werdum is better the Hong Man Choi but he has as much chance of beating Fedor as Choi did.

Werdum is not a top ten fighter........which means Fedor will fight him:142smilie

Oh and speaking of "bad fighters".....Cung Lee top 10 over-rated fighters in MMA. Smith will beat him again. Cung fucking bites.

kegray1

Benneteau fan
Forum Member
Nov 4, 2004
Houston
I thought Cung Le was going to finish Smith last fight. Le gassed and was done in the 3rd.
Le needs to step up and finish him or he is finished bot in this fight and maybe in his career.

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
Well Cung does have one thing going for him, he does look like the "bad guy" from Bloodsport.

5336179_tml.jpg

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

weepaul

Forum Member
Sep 28, 2007

Gee GSP fighting someone he has already beat.
Why doesn't he grow some balls and fight the REAL number 1 contender NICK DIAZ!!!

See how that works Kick :mj07: :mj07:

Werdum actually has a good chance in this fight as it seems to me that Fedor's heart is no longer into fighting.

He is talking retirement (alway's a bad sign).
He is getting older with a lot of fights behind him.
He tends to gas a bit these day's.
He cuts VERY easily.
Werdum has a good ground game. If Coleman took Fedor's back, Werdum would have a great chance of finishing from that position.

I love Fedor but his day's are numbered and he is going to get beat by a can eventually. That can might be Werdum.

I wish he would just retire.

:toast: :toast: :toast:

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
Why doesn't he grow some balls and fight the REAL number 1 contender NICK DIAZ!!!

Werdum actually has a good chance in this fight as it seems to me that Fedor's heart is no longer into fighting.

He cuts VERY easily.
Werdum has a good ground game. If Coleman took Fedor's back, Werdum would have a great chance of finishing from that position.

I love Fedor but his day's are numbered and he is going to get beat by a can eventually. That can might be Werdum.

I wish he would just retire.

:toast: :toast: :toast:

they can make fun of fedor,wee...and yes,he`s probably heading into the downside of a great career...

but in his day,he had about as explosive a burst as anybody i`ve ever seen in mma...at any weight....

he actually looks loose and sloppy...but,he has the fast twitch muscles of a black man....

he could struggle,and a punch would seem to come out of nowhere...you have to replay it to actually see it clearly....

he was explosive and nobody could deal with it...

he fought through every circumstance possible vs some bad mofos...

like it or not,all-time,he`s probably numero uno....

no matter what happens from this point forward,he`s an all-time great...possibly thee greatest....

and unfortunately,this strikeforce card sucks....as does the next ufc...

the dog days...

Last edited:

kegray1

Benneteau fan
Forum Member
Nov 4, 2004
Houston

He cuts VERY easily.

I agree with all of the above, but I don't think Werdum has a chance. Based on what I saw in the Rogers fight then I think someone will KO Fedor if he losses and will not be Werdum.
I don't think someone will get the best of Fedor on the canvas.

And yes GSP is dodging Nick Diaz. :tongue

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BUCSnotYUCKS

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 6, 2007
Ohio but not a Buckeye
Kick but Serra knocked out GSP and GSP improved :shrug:

You can't talk intelligence with ignorance.

Werdum is one of the top 15 HWs in the world, IMO. This will be Fedors toughest fight to date, mark it down.

Kickserv is like alot of the retards I work with and alot of the retards I know that "follow" mma. They think if they're not in the UFC, they're not worthy.

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
I love how some of you guys say Fedor is best ever......guy hasn't fought top fighters in forever. He is between 7-10 best all time.

With your logic Chuck and Hughes are the best ever. Fedor is good, but saying he is the best ever is comical.

Fedor is a fraud, we all know that.

Oh and Werdum will get waxed, Werdum can't do shit. I mean what is Werdum going to do to beat Fedor:shrug:

As for Nick Diaz......he is maybe #10 in the division, maybe. Unlike Fedor, GSP fights the best.

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
Bucs....good to see you are back.

"Werdum top 15".....thanks for making my point for me you dipshit.

Top notch competition.:mj07:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
Yep...GSP best fighter on the planet and hasn't fought anybody.

That BJ Penn guy sucks....so does Fitch, man he is terrible...just terrible:142smilie