***NCAAF WEEK 4***

LDB

Forum Member
Nov 18, 2007
Bay Area, CA
Speed does kill... but Miami struggles with physical teams... They were supposed to run circles around Wisconsin in the bowl game last year and struggled big time... This line is suspiciously low IMO

I do not seeing pitt being able to stop miami in this game.. Looking back at the miami/ohio st, if Harris doesn't throw 3 picks they hang tough on the road... I have Miami by 10..

gl corley.. :0074

LDB

Forum Member
Nov 18, 2007
Bay Area, CA
I do not seeing pitt being able to stop miami in this game.. Looking back at the miami/ohio st, if Harris doesn't throw 3 picks they hang tough on the road... I have Miami by 10..

gl corley.. :0074

Harris had 4 picks in the ohio st game, my mistake

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

el JB

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2006
Mexico/Texas
i hope you checked every angle on this game... what makes me put good green on it IS THE RUNNING OFFENSIVE BY STANFORD AGAINST N.DAME'S INABILITY TO STOP IT so it's also TEMPTING to play UNDER 58 as a parlay bet ...whaddya think?

LDB

Forum Member
Nov 18, 2007
Bay Area, CA
i hope you checked every angle on this game... what makes me put good green on it IS THE RUNNING OFFENSIVE BY STANFORD AGAINST N.DAME'S INABILITY TO STOP IT so it's also TEMPTING to play UNDER 58 as a parlay bet ...whaddya think?

A looked at this game a bit on Monday, still have a few days, but with the line jumping up to 5 at most places, its probably going to be a no play...

gl

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

LDB

Forum Member
Nov 18, 2007
Bay Area, CA
I actually have a little time on my hands so decided to give a little writeup on tonight's game.

Pitt hasn't looked the same as years past. There D is usually the strong suit but this year is different. I'm sure missing key players on D isn't helping.. Pitt Safety Jeff Knox along with CB Aundre Wright both out for season. This Miami team has not played up to what they are capable of, starting with their QB Harris, he is having a very tough time reading the opponents defense. He made numerous mistakes two weeks ago @ Ohio St. Miami is coming off a by week, which gave them plenty of time to prepare for this Pit team. Miami dominants Pitt in almost every category except rushing D. Miami has also dominated the last 5 games between these two teams winning 4 of 5. I dont expect any different outcome tonight. The key in this game is Harris, if he can eliminate mistakes and be the leader that this team needs, this game could have blowout written all over it.

SPEED KILLS..

28-17 MIAMI.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

LDB

Forum Member
Nov 18, 2007
Bay Area, CA
These ingame lines are crazy... Right now you can get Pitt +6.5 +155...

its so early in this game... Not playing it, just think its off quite a bit..

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg