Vikings vs. Packers Rehash (Language Warning!!)

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
1. Brad Childress I will not blame you for the loss but you still continue to be the dumbest mother fucking coach I know.. Didn't you realize that when your defensive players are telling you it wasn't a catch that it wasn't a catch. How about Green Bay hurrying to kick the PAT?? Doesn't that give you a fucking clue..

Why the FUCK are you not trying to score with 2 timeouts, 30 seconds left, and ball at 35 yard line at the end of first half.. You are a fucking moran.

2. Brett Favre..... I have defended him for much of the season because of the pass rush he has faced.. Can't defend him last night.. That was fucking pathetic and Childress let him have it in the post game.. Your fucking ankle injury is getting annoying and I think it is time for you to go. I think it is time for Jackson:scared

3. The officials are the fucking worst.. It was a catch!! It was a Catch!! How the fuck can you overturn that.. Although I can blame Favre for throwing a horseshit pass to a wideopen receiver.. Shiancoe should of had an easy catch at the chest.. Another fuck you to Favre..
Whoever the line judge was in that game should be fired. He botched TWO endzone calls that were not even close.. I can maybe see the first one but Harvin wasn't even close. So fuck you and again Childress you are a fucking jackass for not challenging..

4. Jarred Allen.. You are the most overrated player in the NFL.. You suck.. You get easily blocked by one guy and never show up in big games unless the other team has a rookie tackle on you..

5. Kudos to Childress for his post game comments. Its about time he got pist off and spoke what was on his mind.. He ripped the officials saying it was the worst officiated game he was associated with (I am sure he will get fined). He also said that an official apologized to him for missing a holding call on a Rodgers run and he ripped Favre for playing outside the system, saying that the QB needed to play the plays that he is given.. But that is your fault Chile in the first place.

6. Why the fuck was the rookie Cook starting last night.. He just started to practice on Wednesday after being held out all year. He was scorched in the first q.. Vikes benched him and then they really improved.. Green Bay has 200 yds offense in first Q.. 180 the rest of the game..

So a BIG FUCK YOU TO CHILDRESS, FAVRE, and OFFICIALS!!:0008

King69

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 17, 2010
Agree Favre made some bad decisions.
BUT.
This game falls SOLELY on Childress. This man needs to be fired this week. Lets look deeper bro.
The not challenging the GB bobbled TD and seeing GB scurry their kicking team out for the PAT and having his defensive players signal NO CATCH should have been enough for him to throw the RED FLAG !
That alone should get him fired because that TD cost them the game. YES the referees clearly fucked up the Shiancoe TD and that once again was would have sealed the game. Childress is a moron and should be fired. I yelled holding on GB lineman as Rodgers ran for that big 1st down it was clearer than DAY ! Seriously in the 4Q when the got the ball back around the 40 yr line how do you run the ball 3 times ? You have RANDY FUCKING MOSS in almost single coverage most of the night. Throw him a 10 yr out route. Childress is the cancer to this team not Favre. He wont play call to the strengths of the team. Why did they get Moss ? To use as a decoy for Berrian ? or Harvin ? Childress cost them the game early on by not throwing the red flag. ENDS THERE.

gjn23

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2002
So. Cal
most coaches are dipshits when it comes to game management....and this includes challenges.....and if you think childress is bad, lovie smith is by far....BY FAR, the worst (1-5 this year, about 25% lifetime)

these clowns will challenge a spot to get/save 2 feet.....but are afraid to challenge a play involving a turnover or a score.....THATS WHEN YOU SHOULD BE MORE LIBERAL IN YOUR CHALLENGES

the worst for the queens was the end of the first half....why exactly were they running plays to get to the 45 yard line, only to just let the clock run out.....might as well let it run out from the beginning of the possession.

oh....and the 2nd to last drive of the game....ap for 10, ap for 8, ap for 12, ap for 6.....then.....on the gb 37 2nd and 7...out he goes and it's pass-pass-int

if they just keep going and get into fg range, that last drive becomes a fg for the win......but.....nah.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Agree Favre made some bad decisions.
BUT.
This game falls SOLELY on Childress. This man needs to be fired this week. Lets look deeper bro.
The not challenging the GB bobbled TD and seeing GB scurry their kicking team out for the PAT and having his defensive players signal NO CATCH should have been enough for him to throw the RED FLAG !
That alone should get him fired because that TD cost them the game. YES the referees clearly fucked up the Shiancoe TD and that once again was would have sealed the game. Childress is a moron and should be fired. I yelled holding on GB lineman as Rodgers ran for that big 1st down it was clearer than DAY ! Seriously in the 4Q when the got the ball back around the 40 yr line how do you run the ball 3 times ? You have RANDY FUCKING MOSS in almost single coverage most of the night. Throw him a 10 yr out route. Childress is the cancer to this team not Favre. He wont play call to the strengths of the team. Why did they get Moss ? To use as a decoy for Berrian ? or Harvin ? Childress cost them the game early on by not throwing the red flag. ENDS THERE.

I have been calling for the firing of Chile since the day he was hired. I hate the fucker, yes he should of challenged but you must place most of the blamee on Favre for this one.. Those picks were crushers..

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
oh....and the 2nd to last drive of the game....ap for 10, ap for 8, ap for 12, ap for 6.....then.....on the gb 37 2nd and 7...out he goes and it's pass-pass-int

if they just keep going and get into fg range, that last drive becomes a fg for the win......but.....nah.

Yeah I just don't understand why they do this.. Let AP run the ball.. I just don't get it.. Good point I forgot about that but I was thinking it last night.. Had a couple bumbs of tequila after the game so things are a bit foggy..

Shleprock

Forum Member
Jan 21, 2007
I have been calling for the firing of Chile since the day he was hired. I hate the fucker, yes he should of challenged but you must place most of the blamee on Favre for this one.. Those picks were crushers..

Packer coaching staff clearly head and shoulders better than vikings.what has happened to that viking defensive line? Rodgers had all day to throw still he was not close to his best last night.DB Frank Walker is so bad he was cut by the packers. Did anyone ask Childress why he did not challenge the td called that wasn't a td by Quarles? The refs were horrible but vikings had their chances and blew it. I was Favred again for the second time this year by him had vikes against jets also. I will only go against this team the rest of the way. Lastly on the pass to Harvin end of game how can the official who was right there call it a td when his right foot was clearly out? What was he looking at to call it when everyone saw it plain as day he was out.

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Packer coaching staff clearly head and shoulders better than vikings.what has happened to that viking defensive line? Rodgers had all day to throw still he was not close to his best last night.DB Frank Walker is so bad he was cut by the packers. Did anyone ask Childress why he did not challenge the td called that wasn't a td by Quarles? The refs were horrible but vikings had their chances and blew it. I was Favred again for the second time this year by him had vikes against jets also. I will only go against this team the rest of the way. Lastly on the pass to Harvin end of game how can the official who was right there call it a td when his right foot was clearly out? What was he looking at to call it when everyone saw it plain as day he was out.

Frank Walker wasn't outstanding last night but he wasn't that bad either. I t was rookie Cook who got torched and then Walker came in and it was better.. The Packers coaching staff sucks too. Fuck they had every break and almost blew it due to poor play calling..

Sportsaholic

Jack's Mentor
Forum Member
Jan 18, 2000
Crustacean Nation
2-4 with the talent this team has and probably 2-5 after the trip to NE next week. Heads need to roll and start right at the top, Childress :sadwave: followed by #4 :sadwave: .

The NFC is wideopen this year and the Vikings turn into a clusterfuck :facepalm:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Shleprock

Forum Member
Jan 21, 2007
Frank Walker wasn't outstanding last night but he wasn't that bad either. I t was rookie Cook who got torched and then Walker came in and it was better.. The Packers coaching staff sucks too. Fuck they had every break and almost blew it due to poor play calling..

They sure devised a defensive scheme to take Moss out of game. As for Favre the thing about him was he has always gotten rid of the ball quickly before taking sacks or hits. This year he is hanging on to the ball which tells me he is thinking to much about not throwing a stupid pass. I don't think he has confidence his receivers will be where they are supposed to be, otherwise he would throw it to the spot. He and the coaching staff need to loosen up and just have fun and play and they will be ok.

crawf057

Forum Member
Oct 14, 2009
Farve has 2 broken bones in ankle according to ESPN. Should have never been in the game that late. He could barely walk. Again, this is where chile has to step in and pull him for someone that is healthy. :facepalm:

heleanth

Forum Member
Oct 17, 2001
Northern Wisconsin
As a former Packer fan, I still absolutely love this. All you Viking fans can have Brett and all his baggage. I hope he goes into the Hall of Fame as a Viking. You can have him.:0074

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BUCKY1

Forum Member
Sep 3, 2002
Wisconsin
As a former Packer fan, I still absolutely love this. All you Viking fans can have Brett and all his baggage. I hope he goes into the Hall of Fame as a Viking. You can have him.:0074

Couldnt agree more. The all "untouchable" one has put himself above the team for years. Sad thing is, people still stick up for him. :sadwave:

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008

You from Duluth, I live right next to there and work in Two Harbors..

Any way you are a former Packer fan:shrug: Who do you like now?

I like how the Packer fans hate Brett Favre and he is a traitor and we don't like him anymore..
If it wasn't for Brett Favre the Packer fans would still be bragging about Super Bowls 1 & 2. WELL actually they still do but without Brett Favre the Packers would of been just another ordinary team. Remember the Packer were effing terrible for about 20 years until Favre came to town.. Oh how the Packer fans forget..

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"

why in god`s name is walker still in the league?.......he could be thee worst corenerback i`ve ever laid eyes on...

the minute a team sees walker in the secondary,they game plan to attack him.....

a total waste of carbon...

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

zig

Forum Member
Feb 13, 2000
WI
You from Duluth, I live right next to there and work in Two Harbors..

Any way you are a former Packer fan:shrug: Who do you like now?

I like how the Packer fans hate Brett Favre and he is a traitor and we don't like him anymore..
If it wasn't for Brett Favre the Packer fans would still be bragging about Super Bowls 1 & 2. WELL actually they still do but without Brett Favre the Packers would of been just another ordinary team. Remember the Packer were effing terrible for about 20 years until Favre came to town.. Oh how the Packer fans forget..

The Packers will win another super bowl before the Vikings.:0074

heleanth

Forum Member
Oct 17, 2001
Northern Wisconsin
I bear no animosity toward any Viking fan, but I grew up as a Packer fan and had to bear the brunt of the Viking media in the Twin Ports all through my youth. Sports announcers like Marsh Nelson were always anti-Wisconsin sports and pro-Minnesota.

After the Brett Farve-Ted Thompson debacle took place, I lost all respect for Thompson and lost my fervor for the Packers. It didn't bother me that Brett went to the Jets. But when Brett went to the Vikings, I lost all respect for him. If you followed at the time, what Fran Tarkenton had to say about Brett becoming a Viking, I agree with that 100%. It is like saying, hey, Benedict Arnold was a great patriot before becoming a traitor so he should be honored for that. No!!!! A traitor should and will be remembered for being a traitor only.

Now a hate the Vikings more than I like any other team, although I still pull for the Packers to a much lesser degree than I did in the past.

I do hope Brett goes into the HoF as a Viking and not as a Packer.:shrug:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
It just sounded like you downplaying superbowls 1 and 2 as insignificant.

To me they were very insignificant because I was not alive to witness it. I know it is significant to the history football.. I was just making reference to that because this poster makes the Favre era and Superbowl form that era insignificant..