unc money line +235

lowell

Forum Member
Jul 6, 2003
going to go on a hunch that unc plays their best game of year. zeller and barnes score 20 pts each. unc 71-69.

ppabart

Not banned
Forum Member
Dec 13, 2000
Decatur, GA USA
none
going to go on a hunch that unc plays their best game of year. zeller and barnes score 20 pts each. unc 71-69.

I love the Heels as you know.....but I'm worried about this team in the short term. They'll be ready come ACC time (I hope), but I can't put my faith in this team yet. Of course.....I do hope you win!!! :0074

lowell

Forum Member
Jul 6, 2003
this team has not shown much so far. barnes has not lived up to his hype as " the black falcon". if bullock and one other guard[ except drew which won't happen] can get hot it will take the pressure off barnes. playing in a game that you are not supposed to win sometimes makes you play much better. unc has better players but then again illinois has a better coach.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

airportis

Forum Member
Sep 22, 2006
NJ
beating illinois is going to be a very very tough task for the heels imo, as demonstrated by the line.

whens the last time you were able to get +230 on a good UNC squad?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

lowell

Forum Member
Jul 6, 2003
sooner or later williams will stop being so stubborn and adjust his lineup. now drew and strickland play about 25 minutes per game while the other 3 guards who have shown a greater potential are only playing 14 minutes per game. while it is good to reward your veterans it is bullock, marshall and mcdonald who bring a lot more to the table and may allow unc to become a top 15 team.

ppabart

Not banned
Forum Member
Dec 13, 2000
Decatur, GA USA
none
Me and my old roommate from college when we went to UNC talk all the time. When we talked today, he and I agreed that Roy needs to shorten his bench. Sounds like you were in on that conversation too, lowell

lowell

Forum Member
Jul 6, 2003
Me and my old roommate from college when we went to UNC talk all the time. When we talked today, he and I agreed that Roy needs to shorten his bench. Sounds like you were in on that conversation too, lowell

well drew and strickland play about 25 minutes again and the other 3 guards average 14 minutes again. no points from unc guards in first half and then roy goes to a blue and a white team in second half which means not playing zeller and henson at the same time. kentucky saturday at unc is a must win game for roy.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

lowell

Forum Member
Jul 6, 2003

this team needs to stop the bleeding and no better way to do it than a prime time win. lose this game to kentucky and they will have to wait until they play texas in greensboro for a quality win. before that game they also may lose to evansville on the road unless they get their act together . have 5 or 6 loses before going to into acc play and no way unc makes ncaas. i predict a 9-7 or at best a 10-6 record in conference. local talk show host puts a lot of blame on drew saying he acts like he doesn't want to be on the floor. if that is the case roy needs to show him the bench.