Tonites total

the addict

BI-WINNING
Forum Member
Oct 9, 2009
PA proud
well, the past three nights i have started a similar post discussing the totals of the feature games. In all of those, I thought the total was much too high for the teams playing. Tonite is the opposite. I have this number in the 80's. I think 74 is a gift. I am sure I will be eating my words later for posting this, but I am going too make my largest wager of the year thus far on the over tonite. My other big wagers have faired fairly well this year, so figured i would share my opinion and see what others had too say. I honestly think both teams are very capable, and will score in the 40's. I like tulsa as well, but regardless of who covers the spread, i think we are going too witness a pure shootout tonite and have a fun game as fans. Good luck too everyone and best of luck.

The only thing making me nervous about this wager is seeing Arrow on the first half under. Guy is as solid as they come, and always seems too find the winners. Hopefully he hits his under 37 at half with a score of 20-16, and then both teams absolutley light it up in the 2nd. GOOD LUCK MJERS and merry christmas boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!:toast: :toast: :toast: :toast:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

The Situation

We Have a Situation
Forum Member
Jan 12, 2010
good thing for tulsas D or this bet would be looking terrible right now

hopefully hawaii steps on the gas here soon ....

when they are clicking man its fun too watch

As long as they wake up, or just keep throwing to Tulsa, we are 'golden.'