Elton John, Husband, Welcome New Baby Boy

Cie

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2003
New Orleans
I am not a fan of old-people adoption, or child rearing. When he is 75 is Elton really going to be able to toss the dildo around the yard with little Levon? That's my problem with it.

Teasing and the reasons for it are so fickle. I am not sure an abstract potential for a slightly higher teasing quotient compared to the shit kids already subject each other to is much of a reason to discourage adoption.

Plus the whole celebrity adoption thing always kinda stinks of narcissism.

I would figure that nannies will raise the child:shrug:

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky
(AP) LOS ANGELES - Sir Elton John is holding close a new tiny dancer.

The piano man and husband David Furnish have become parents to a 7-pound, 15-ounce baby boy born on Christmas Day. The news was first reported Monday night by USMagazine.com and confirmed to The Associated Press by John's Los Angeles-based publicist.

Zachary Jackson Levon Furnish-John was born in California via a surrogate, whose identity is being protected by the new parents.

Zachary is the 62-year-old John's first child with the 48-year-old Furnish. The couple married in 2005.

In a joint statement, the new parents told USMagazine.com that "Zachary is healthy and doing well" and they are "overwhelmed with happiness and joy at this very special moment."

Elton-John-and-David-Furn-007.jpg

Just wondering if anyone got lost reading this.

"The piano man and husband David--"

So if male both are husbands--if women both wives--ok got that - no mothers day.

but--"was John 1st child with Furnish"

--How does that work?
--does one unload and one spit it in the tube-and was he singing "rocket man" at the time?
-- is it both men's sperm--or just one's-
-if just one's and they get divorced will he get parential rights--if both -will they do dna test to determine real father?

homedog

I'm trite!
Forum Member
Jan 5, 2002
--How does that work?
--does one unload and one spit it in the tube-and was he singing "rocket man" at the time?
-if just one's and they get divorced will he get parential rights--if both -will they do dna test to determine real father?

:mj07:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kellyindallas

Forum Member
Apr 28, 2006
ICK.... Two women raising a kid, I can get. Two fruits, ewwwwwwww. I know, it's a double standard, but it just seems so... creepy. Plus, they're old fuks, anyway.

Trampled Underfoot

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
Just wondering if anyone got lost reading this.

"The piano man and husband David--"

So if male both are husbands--if women both wives--ok got that - no mothers day.

but--"was John 1st child with Furnish"

--How does that work?

doggie is still classy as ever.

ImFeklhr

Raconteur
Forum Member
Oct 3, 2005
San Francisco
ICK.... Two women raising a kid, I can get. Two fruits, ewwwwwwww. I know, it's a double standard, but it just seems so... creepy. Plus, they're old fuks, anyway.

:nono: :sadwave:

I'm sure you are a lovely woman in person...

and I just won't finish typing the rest of what I'm thinking.

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kellyindallas

Forum Member
Apr 28, 2006
Ha! Yes, I am quite lovely. It just grosses me out, sorry. If it were Brad Pitt and an equally handsome man, maybe it wouldn't so much. I dunno, it just seems weird and off to me.

I think more than anything it's because I find Elton John very revolting.

You're the gay guy, right?

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
Ha! Yes, I am quite lovely. It just grosses me out, sorry. If it were Brad Pitt and an equally handsome man, maybe it wouldn't so much. I dunno, it just seems weird and off to me.

:facepalm:

kellyindallas

Forum Member
Apr 28, 2006
What ? :shrug: Nothing personal. Boink who you want, just Elton John? Yuck. That's all I'm saying.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Old School

OVR
Forum Member
Mar 19, 2006
one can only shake their head in wonderment

REALLY !!...REALLY !!!

Days prior to the year 2011 and these words come from educated and what we know to be "good folks"..

oh so sad........

oh so utterly and truely sad.....

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane

I understand where you are coming from kels.

The thing I think about is these two parents sitting in a jacuzzi tub swapping the kid back and forth on their laps.

it borders on double revolting.

kellyindallas

Forum Member
Apr 28, 2006

I understand where you are coming from kels.

The thing I think about is these two parents sitting in a jacuzzi tub swapping the kid back and forth on their laps.

it borders on double revolting.

Hey Scott...really...did I need that visual? I think I will steer clear of such inflammatory topics...lol:toast:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

VaNurse

Dirty Foot
Forum Member
Mar 13, 2002
NC

I might be wrong but your follow up posts seemed to be backpedalling. Maybe the offense was the term "fruits" or the description as "creepy"?

I have a problem with the ages of the new dads far more than I have with their sexuality. Studies back up my personal observations of several families with same sex parents. These kids are well adjusted and do just fine.

kellyindallas

Forum Member
Apr 28, 2006
I might be wrong but your follow up posts seemed to be backpedalling. Maybe the offense was the term "fruits" or the description as "creepy"?

I have a problem with the ages of the new dads far more than I have with their sexuality. Studies back up my personal observations of several families with same sex parents. These kids are well adjusted and do just fine.

I was being sarcastic. Actually, I really don't like Elton John, I find him creepy. I have mixed thoughts about gays adopting and raising kids. I've know several lesbians (hey, I do play softball) raising kids, and it's a revolving door of partners in every case I've known. That is not healthy or good for kids. I'm sure there are cases where the kids turn out ok, but I've read a lot of stories from kids raised this way which discuss how hard it was for them.

I couldn't care less about who people sleep with (consenting age, of course), but when you bring kids into it, that's an entirely different discussion with different consequences. Sorry if my un-PC opinion offends sensibilities.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky

I'm inclined to agree with you VA--I think with the right couple children would be much more happier and have chance for much more productive life than being confined to orphanage or worse yet abused by the welfare whores.

I have no problem with gays adopting--it was the sensationalism of the article in trying to make abnormal circumstances seem like everyday occurance.

This don't ask don't tell is perfect example.
We have had gays in military since beginning of time with very limited problems. I see no diff at all in ability and have no reservation of having one stand side by side with me at any level in my military service.
So now we have the "powers that be" change rules to "openly" be gay. How open? What we will now have is radicals use these rules for agenda and result with be not only detrimental to military but more so to gays who objective was to serve and not to make a point.

Case in point--
Keep in mind most military veterans have entirely diff make up than most.
--if I or any vet wake up to go to latrine and run into Trampled with a set of nuts on his chin-there will be consequences.

In a nutshell--my prob is when these folks lives

onezeroteam.jpg

--are affected by these

Barack-Obama-visits-The-View.jpg

SixFive

bonswa
Forum Member
Mar 12, 2001
BG, KY, USA
I don't understand the surrogate part. Plenty of unwanted kids out there already.

Im also sure a gay couple could do a better job rearing a child than an orphanage or most foster homes.

The old age of John and his hubby is lame too for having a baby.

FDC will have an interesting take if he sees this thread.