Any Books out there with easy deposit methods?

BuffaloBill

Forum Member
Aug 15, 2004
I’m tired of this Bitcoin BS. I was using CashApp for a few years and now they’ve closed my CashApp account because of gambling activity.

So I either have to find another App to use this Bitcoin junk, or I need an easier way.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks guys.

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
I’m tired of this Bitcoin BS. I was using CashApp for a few years and now they’ve closed my CashApp account because of gambling activity.

So I either have to find another App to use this Bitcoin junk, or I need an easier way.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks guys.
Credit card? Debit?

BuffaloBill

Forum Member
Aug 15, 2004
It seems like credit or debit cards don’t allow deposits, or if they do, it’s small amounts.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

chump

Forum Member
Oct 12, 2000
BetAGame used to have an easy way to deposit, I don't want to say the method.

BetNow (not a sponsor) has a very easy way to deposit, much easier than a card.

BuffaloBill

Forum Member
Aug 15, 2004
BetAGame used to have an easy way to deposit, I don't want to say the method.

BetNow (not a sponsor) has a very easy way to deposit, much easier than a card.
Thanks, yeah I was thinking Betagame, I used them a few years back.

Will check BetNow too.

Thanks a lot! I appreciate the help!

chump

Forum Member
Oct 12, 2000
No problem, Betagame was good to me for a while and Jack would appreciate support for them I'm sure

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BuffaloBill

Forum Member
Aug 15, 2004
No problem, Betagame was good to me for a while and Jack would appreciate support for them I'm sure
So I contacted BetNow, they will only take Bitcoin.

Also contacted Betagame. They have an easy way to deposit, but the problem with them is the same problem I had with them years ago…their money lines suck! What kind of book doesn’t put out a money line on every game??? They are the only book I’ve seen this with. Go look right now at their lines. Any game that has a point spread of 8 or higher in the NFL, 11 or higher in College, has no money line. This doesn’t work for me. I play mainly money lines, both favorites and dogs. I mean really, are you trying to get customers or not???

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
So I contacted BetNow, they will only take Bitcoin.

Also contacted Betagame. They have an easy way to deposit, but the problem with them is the same problem I had with them years ago…their money lines suck! What kind of book doesn’t put out a money line on every game??? They are the only book I’ve seen this with. Go look right now at their lines. Any game that has a point spread of 8 or higher in the NFL, 11 or higher in College, has no money line. This doesn’t work for me. I play mainly money lines, both favorites and dogs. I mean really, are you trying to get customers or not???
Try mybookie

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BuffaloBill

Forum Member
Aug 15, 2004
Thanks Jack. Yeah I’m probably going to have to go back to Bitcoin. I’ll just figure out a different method. It’s a headache, but I’ll have to do some research. CashApp shut me down, but from my understanding, it’s because I didn’t use a wallet, I just went directly from them to the Book.

I’ll go back to Betanysports (5dimes) as they are my favorite Book of all time with so many options to bet.

Thanks again!

chump

Forum Member
Oct 12, 2000
That's weird, I have the Zelle option there. I can't stand Bitcoin and the hassle of it and all the fees etc

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky
Bill: I can assure their are no books remotely like 5d especially BAS.

Chump: I agree on bitcoin. I don't want them on any transactions in my name.. just an old-timer who doesn't participate into things no one can explain or understand and is on govs shit list.

My premise has always been...don't make waves and stay under radar.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BuffaloBill

Forum Member
Aug 15, 2004
Thanks guys, I appreciate everyone’s help.

I agree, BAS (5dimes) is the best Book of all time. I’ve used many, and none come close.

I’m old school too, which is why I was trying to avoid Bitcoin. But after thoroughly researching it, it’s actually not difficult at all. I was just doing it incorrectly. I’ve been schooled now.

Chump: I asked about Zelle, they told me NO. Strange because they do offer it. Thanks though.

Scrapman

Rollingdembones
Forum Member
Jan 6, 2013
south east PA
this is why i never got involved with bit coin or any other crypto wallet for this wallet for that and if value goes down whn you cash out you lose money ????? Fawwwwwwwwwkkkkkkkkkkk ME

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
this is why i never got involved with bit coin or any other crypto wallet for this wallet for that and if value goes down whn you cash out you lose money ????? Fawwwwwwwwwkkkkkkkkkkk ME
AND if the value goes up, you make money.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BuffaloBill

Forum Member
Aug 15, 2004
I’m not holding the Bitcoin. I’m just converting USD to Bitcoin and then sending it almost immediately. It then converts back to USD. The Bitcoin is just a transport method. I’m not buying and holding it.

Reactions: redsfann

Scrapman

Rollingdembones
Forum Member
Jan 6, 2013
south east PA
Buffalobill use pay pal safest method ever reason is long ago bet mgm stole $2515 from out account beacause we left our card on thier site pay pal no body can hack because they do not know your password

and you get paid instantly most wait maybe 1 day

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

chump

Forum Member
Oct 12, 2000
What offshores use PayPal? BAG did back a couple years ago but they limited me when I had a hot streak.