Anyone notice.......

....the wnba audience who watches the games?? I haven't seen that much lesbians in one place in my life. Next time you watch a game on tv, take a notice, and you will see what I'm talking about.

How do I know they are lesbians??? .....like I said, just take a look next time, you can tell.

AzRusty

Forum Member
Dec 16, 2000
Surprise, AZ, USA
Yes, I am very much aware that there is a HUGE lesbian audience for the WBNA games.

I almost stuck my foot in my mouth a few months ago when I started to ask a lady truck driver who is a patient of mine why so many lesbians were attracted to the games.

What I actually said was....

Why do you think so many Diiii....(yikes was gonna say dikes).. but caught myself just in time.. corrected myself and said ....diuh.....duh women are watching those games? She replied well women's sports is finally coming into it's own!

I felt like a complete idiot but at least didn't ask about dykes when I was talking to a lady with bigger biceps and triceps than mine and who was at least a foot taller than me!

Yep...

Here in Phoenix da dykes prefer WBNA!

AzRusty

The diiiii (ooops, I almost said the word "Dikes" like you) phewww, good thing I caught myself in time
smile.gif
anyways, your lady truck driver said diiii, i mean lesbians like watching WNBA games cause woman's sports is coming into it's own is like me(a guy) saying I like watching Anna Kournikova's tennis game cause coming into it's own or woman's beach volleyball because the sport is coming into it's own........nah huh....we know why lesbians like watching the WNBA, the same reason why some guys may like watching the WNBA, not to see it coming into it's own, but because there is a certain player or players we think is hot. Remember, Lesbians and guys think the same way when we see a woman we like, we both have the same sex drive towards the females.

I sure don't watch Anna in tennis and female beach volleyball because I like tennis and volleyball....heh heh
smile.gif

Anyone out there kind of see it the way I do?? Comments anyone
smile.gif

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg