Bill Maher makes me want to vote for Bush

Nick Douglas

Forum Member
Oct 31, 2000
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Knowing that this guy is one of the more outspoken, well known liberals in America is embarassing. I watched much of his interview on Larry King tonight. The man is absolutely clueless. Classic case of being intelligent, but unwise.

IntenseOperator

DeweyOxburger
Forum Member
Sep 16, 2003
Chicago
Mr Moore has stolen some of his camera light :yup

(standards libs) need to be a bit more over the top to garner some quality time these days

the bar has been raised

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
I can laugh at Maher. And Moore is nuts as is Lush/Rush. So I rather have fun with a guy like Maher then some these idiots that just devide all the time.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

slim pickins

Forum Member
Apr 2, 2002
Not sure what you mean Nick.

I missed the show you mentioned but I read the transcript of the June 22nd show. Seems far from clueless.

I enjoyed his book "When you ride alone, you ride with Bin Laden"

Looking forward to his show coming back Friday night.

ps - I made it to post 100!

StevieD

Forum Member
Jun 18, 2002
Boston
I like Maher, I find a lot of his stuff funny. Nowhere close to Rush. Moore isn't even close to Rush. That Lush spews his venom every day to a huge basically uninformed audience. Moore made a movie. Everybody is free to dispell the 10 or 12 points he made in the movie. But Limbaugh is a living lie.To dispell his lies would be a 24 hour job.

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
StevieD I guess you are right about that. The Lush/Rush gets three hours every week day to push his hate. See his old lady is dropping him. If I remember right that's number two. Great guy for family values.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

SixFive

bonswa
Forum Member
Mar 12, 2001
BG, KY, USA
I find myself agreeing with u all about Rush. I used to like listening to him, but I think his show absolutely sucks now. I think it's unbearable, and I also agree, it is venomous.