MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

DudeSilly

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 23, 2023
Bitcoin can be a bit of a head-scratcher, especially with its wild price swings. It's not for everyone, that's for sure.

BeagleTweet

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 25, 2023
It's interesting to see such diverse opinions on Bitcoin as an investment. People have varying views, and that's what makes the financial world so intriguing.

While some may find it challenging to see the value in Bitcoin, others see its potential as a store of value in the ever-changing financial landscape.

Regardless of your stance, it's crucial to remember that security is a top priority when dealing with cryptocurrency. Considering an MPC wallet is a smart move to protect your digital assets in the dynamic crypto space.

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

FoxFreak

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 4, 2023
Bitcoin has certainly had its ups and downs. It's a volatile space. If you're looking for other investment opportunities, you might want to check out the new crypto listings at https://presale.world/launches/recent. They track the latest crypto projects, offering different options to explore.

Last edited:

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
If I was from Zimbabwe, Chechnya, or Venezuela I would root for Bitcoin too. If it became the world currency, then over this way we would all be in huge trouble, since we have the fiat currency. So strong smart leadership should engineer and assure this can never happen. I understand why it's worth taking a flyer on though for those with risk tolerance and diverse portfolios. But be careful what you wish for, there's a couple billion people economies doing the world's manufacturing that want a change like this.

Reactions: kickserv
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Scrapman

Rollingdembones
Forum Member
Jan 6, 2013
south east PA
BITCOIN has no cash value you need a wallet here another wallet there and you only make money if someone buys it for more than you did ..........hello that like selling a $1 bill for $1.10 lol and it even aint worth a dollar

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
BITCOIN has no cash value you need a wallet here another wallet there and you only make money if someone buys it for more than you did ..........hello that like selling a $1 bill for $1.10 lol and it even aint worth a dollar
:smilies8

ssd

Forum Member
Aug 2, 2000
Ohio
Scrapman - you make my head hurt. You need to understand the difference between money, currency, debt and a store of value.

Reactions: MadJack
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Scrapman

Rollingdembones
Forum Member
Jan 6, 2013
south east PA
omg like warren buffet said he wouldnt take all the bit coin in the world for any price beacuse it has no value

Warren Buffett dismissed bitcoin as a worthless delusion and 'rat poison squared.' Here are his 16 best quotes about crypto.​

1. "Cryptocurrencies basically have no value and they don't produce anything. They don't reproduce, they can't mail you a check, they can't do anything, and what you hope is that somebody else comes along and pays you more money for them later on, but then that person's got the problem. In terms of value: zero." — CNBC, February 2020

2. "It's ingenious and blockchain is important but bitcoin has no unique value at all, it doesn't produce anything. You can stare at it all day and no little bitcoins come our or anything like that. It's a delusion basically." — CNBC, February 2019

"In terms of cryptocurrencies generally, I can say almost with certainty that they will come to a bad ending. If I could buy a five-year put on every one of the cryptocurrencies, I'd be glad to do it, but I would never short a dime's worth." — CNBC, January 2018

"It's not a currency. It does not meet the test of a currency. I wouldn't be surprised if it's not around in 10 or 20 years. It is not a durable means of exchange, it's not a store of value. It's been a very speculative kind of Buck Rogers-type thing and people buy and sell them because they hope they go up or down just like they did with tulip bulbs a long time ago."

"It will feed on itself for a while and sometimes for a long while and sometimes to extraordinary numbers. But they come to bad endings and cryptocurrencies will come to bad endings." — discussing speculative bubbles at Berkshire's shareholder meeting in 2018.
"I don't have any bitcoin. I don't own any cryptocurrency, I never will. I may start a Warren currency, maybe I can create one and say there's only going to be 21 million of them. You can have it after I die but you can't do anything with it except sell it to somebody else." — CNBC, February 2022
well i listen to wealthy billionaires not some idiot who thinks he gets rich with bitcoin

that huge drop off like this Crypto fans brushed off the billionaire investor and Berkshire Hathaway CEO's warnings, driving bitcoin's price up from around $7,000 at the start of 2020 to over $64,000 in November 2021. However, the currency has plunged 65% to below $17,000 since the beginning of 2022. 65% omg re you joking even stock market is better when it drops like 2.1 %

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
However, the currency has plunged 65% to below $17,000 since the beginning of 2022. 65%
Media Reaction GIF by Leroy Patterson

• Haha
Reactions: redsfann
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
52,000 today. I wish I had some of these magic beans. Nice work Jack getting on this early in its life cycle.
It's not too late. AND, some people think you have to buy a whole coin. You don't. A couple weeks ago I added .0695 of a bitcoin. I try to add monthly no matter what the current price is.

Scrapman

Rollingdembones
Forum Member
Jan 6, 2013
south east PA
hey wanna get rich follow the billionaires method

put your money to work for you instead of working for money

there are so many dividend paying stocks today you can buy a horde with $1000 like 2 per month and in years time you will have 4 pays in some months

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg