Box & one

Box and one

Forum Member
Feb 26, 2000
Hudson Valley area.....NY
ewa glad you went. It was great meeting you at Southpoint . Good luck he rest of the way Back in Austin now and as soon as i landed was given my assignments for the the week Take granddaughter to school Take the other one to nursery school. Pick up one take her to TCBY then pick the other one up I guess they missed me . Actually the kids missed me but my son and daughter really missed me more because I am their uber driver,babysitter, cook ,etc And I'm ok with that. I pretend its a lot of work but these 3 kids appreciate it and although I'm spoiling them who cares. My memory of my grandfather is giving us 25 cents for an Italian ices in the Bronx and making fresh Orange juice in the morning. maybe these kids will remember me when I go like I do with my grandfather. EWa take care. It was nice talking to you and meeting you Its nice when you hook up with people from MJ's . Good luck the rest of the season . Glad you liked the restaurant I love Texas and the food but they do not have Italian places like I had in NY and NJ. That one in Vegas is close Take care

Reactions: tcon142

EwaBrownsbacker

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 15, 2014
Ewa Beach, HI
Do that Uber grandfather thing as long as you can with them Box...the older they get their priorities will change... My grandfather was named Brooklyn Bill... I asked why Brooklyn and was told to mind my own business...lol...also, Karen reached out to me a couple days ago about something we were discussing concerning Major League baseball... I was surprised but then again I wasn't...lol...It was great meet you & talking story with you... The postcard from Fort Leavenworth still has me cracking up...aloha bruddah Tony🤙😎😁

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg