CBDC - Central Bank Digital Currency

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Ronald jack

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 29, 2022
Central Bank Digital Currency

Central Bank Digital Currency

The announcement of Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC) is drawing attention on the worldwide stage. The most noticeable impact could be in the area of financial technology. Whether it is the new system of payment or digital currency, their existence has the potential to significantly change the way people do business. CBDC can enhance the overall financial system as it is more efficient and secure than the existing system. One of the main advantages of CBDC is that it increases the speed of transactions.

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/elizabeth-warren-calls-us-create-010924766.html

If I had anything invested in crypto, this would drive me out.

What's the thoughts of those actually invested?

There are a million opinions out there on this subject. Pick one and go with it. Bitcoin and CBDC can coexist. Let's see how far they go with the regulations.

These guys know everything there is to know about cryptocurrency. Maybe go through his library of old videos and look around and watch some. I'm not qualified to answer many of these questions you present, I can only tell you what I'm doing. Why I am doing it is because of the 10 people, give or take, that I follow. I'm in this because I believe in it from what I have been told by the people I follow. I've been in this since bitcoin was $500 so technically I'm on a free roll but lose what I have in it and it would hurt, free roll or not.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2Fdgzs0ldUw" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Are these 2 guys above me and below you, bots? I think so.

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
Are these 2 guys above me and below you, bots? I think so.

Pretty sure.

As for the video(s) and articles from people like this, I get turned off when I feel like it's just a one sided sales pitch. That super long article (I actually read it) was hard to get through for that reason. I still can't figure out where the returns come from if you are considering this as an investment. Speculation return isn't good enough.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Diego Gravas

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 30, 2021
Toronto
Gold has always been a valuable commodity, and its price has been on an upward trend in recent years. As the global economy continues to recover from the pandemic, many experts are forecasting a positive outlook for gold in 2023 and beyond. According to a recent report by Litefinance, a reputable broker in the industry, the demand for gold is expected to remain strong, driven by factors such as low-interest rates and geopolitical uncertainties. Investors looking to add gold to their portfolios can find helpful information and insights on the latest gold price predictions at Litefinance. Whether you are a seasoned investor or new to the market, staying informed on the latest trends and forecasts can help you make informed decisions about your investments. As for CBDC. One of the main advantages of CBDC is that it increases the speed of transactions.
For me CBDC is fully associated with absolute control of the governments over the citizens, my opinion.

Last edited:

ssd

Forum Member
Aug 2, 2000
Ohio
I think a lot depends on how it is implemented. Whether you like it or not, they are coming. I'd like to see a 2-tier system where ordinary people would not be getting CBDC directly from the FED but through banks or other financial institutions. I think this would remove the spectre of fear that Diego talks about - having programmable $ that must be spent in 30 days and / or can only be spent on certain things. CBDC's make sense in regards to large financial companies settling cross border payments or intergovernemtnal debt.

Just my opinion

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg