home
2023 Betagame NCAA Football Pick 4 Contest

1st $5000 Free Play
2nd $2000 Free Play
3rd $1000 Free Play
4th $500 Free Play

Winning prizes have 20x rollover

Entry Fee Is $500 account deposit at Betgame.ag
100% free play Bonus with the $500 deposit 18x rollover.
All 3 contests for $1000 deposit with $1000 bonus.

You must tell betagame you are making the deposit for the contest at the time of deposit. You can't come back the next day or the next week and tell them you are in the contest.

After you signup at BETAGAME and make your deposit send me your account ID and forum user name to admin@madjacksports.com

Contest will run from and including:

Saturday September 9 through Saturday November 25

Pick your 4 Best Bets ATS for CFB games each Saturday.

All odds will be posted by Thursday each week. Sides only.

The weekly deadline for picks in this contest is 12:01PM EST on Saturday and all picks must be made at same time. Once entered they are final.

Please be clear with your post. Include the full team with as listed with the odds posted. Please avoid abbreviations..

Monday to Friday games will not be listed weekly.

Scoring will be updated in the standings each week.

One point for each win, 0 for loss
For the Final Week Only, Tie-breaking Rules will be applied to determine first place only. Entries tying for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th place will be split evenly.

Only one entry per IP.

DO NOT EDIT YOUR POST OR A ZERO WILL BE POSTED FOR ALL PICKS THAT WEEK.

CollegeCapper

Forum Member
Sep 5, 2003
Question -- I noticed that the list of games for this week's picks have been updated as of Friday morning (most notably removing the Arizona/Miss State game). Are they final, or will they be updated again?

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
Question -- I noticed that the list of games for this week's picks have been updated as of Friday morning (most notably removing the Arizona/Miss State game). Are they final, or will they be updated again?

Once lines for the contest are posted they will never change. In regards to your question about one particular line for September 9th, the Miss State game was removed because the betting line was posted incorrectly (it was posted with no "half point"), that is why it was removed. Nobody had selected it as of that time, so there was no issue removing it. Bottom line (pardon the pun), every Madjacker has the exact same betting line to choose from, the lines will never change once they are posted.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

CollegeCapper

Forum Member
Sep 5, 2003
Once lines for the contest are posted they will never change. In regards to your question about one particular line for September 9th, the Miss State game was removed because the betting line was posted incorrectly (it was posted with no "half point"), that is why it was removed. Nobody had selected it as of that time, so there was no issue removing it. Bottom line (pardon the pun), every Madjacker has the exact same betting line to choose from, the lines will never change once they are posted.
Both the Houston and Air Force games are also posted without 1/2 points -- my guess (hope) would be that they would put those back up with 1/2 added (or subtracted) from the lines. Miss State my favorite play of weekend if wasn't obvious :)