Dodge Racing

bobsmob19

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2001
whos the good capper to follow here for nascar..i know nothing about it but im hearing there are some good cappers that will be here

The Big Tease

DUKE SUCKS
Forum Member
Mar 9, 2000
Columbus,OH USA
Well, I am the one that has made the claim to being the knowledgeable one when it comes to NASCAR. Over the offseason I have gotten the services of another GREAT NASCAR capper that is going to be working with me this year, similar to the force of RAYMOND and FLETCHER in other sports. Only difference is that I do not expect my partner to be posting much if at all. He runs a mortgage business which holds a lot of his time. His name FYI is Rodney, so if I refer to him, that is his name.

I plan on havinga very profitable year. I have capped NASCAR for about 3 years now, whereas Rodney is older than me and has a more vast background than me, I feel i have found a perfect compliment to my knowledge and I will share anything that I know so that we can KILL the man this NASCAR season!!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
Gator believe you for get the car and think driver. Some drivers are just beter on short tracks and others on the 1.5 to 2.5 tracks. But we should at least see how good the Dodges stand up to the task. Could be the teams will need alittle extra time to know each other. Maybe the cars will have some mechanical problems to work out. The 500 this weekend can help show if that is true.