DURALUBE 400

The Big Tease

DUKE SUCKS
Forum Member
Mar 9, 2000
Columbus,OH USA
After last weeks 30+ unit performance I have to say that I am not crazy about the way these odds on this race unfold. A few people can win this race, but you will NOT find anyone in this race that is gonna be a dark horse. I would say there are about 5 people that have a legitimate shot at winning this race, and they all have odds that arent gonna make you rich.

As far as winning the race, I really like Jeff Gordon and Jeff Burton. There odds are 5-1 and 6-1 respectively. Not real good. Gordon has been amazingly fast in qualifying and especially happy hour practice beating the field by 1.5 mph. Burton is a choice simply b/c this is a track that requires good usage of your tires and Burton is the best in the business. This will keep Jeff up near the front all day, as others wear their tires, toward the pit stop windows, he cam make a real move.

The closest thing I can come to a darkhorse in thsi race is Jeremy Mayfield. He is currently at 15-1 odds, and I look for him and Rusty, even though he starting near the back to make moves on the leaders. So if you are risky, Id put a small bet on Mayfield and Wallace.

I will be focusing on matchups this week, and even those are more difficult than last week. Right now i will be betting on these...

Mayfield -140 over Elliott

Park -110 over Martin

Wallace -140 over earnhardt JR

Park -130 over benson

I know it is a lot of juice, but as I said before, you arent gonna have alot of surprises in ths one. Its a pretty straight forward race.

ALSO, the Dodges suck here, as they have proven this whole week, the only driver that can make ANY noise is ward burton. Apparently they dodge drivers are having a problem with controlling their vehicle on the turns out here, so their tires will be shot faster than anyone else.

GOOD LUCK

Also all matchup are 5 units a piece

I will not make any bets officially on the winners

The Big Tease

DUKE SUCKS
Forum Member
Mar 9, 2000
Columbus,OH USA
rusty, i guess these days ya have to verify that huh?? sorry about that, but on this day it doesnt matter. Boy did that scare the hell outta me when he hit, looked a lot like when his dad hit....

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

raiphins

Forum Member
Dec 1, 1999
ohio
Look forward to your analysis on NASCAR. Play a little on each race. Nice to see someone here a Jack's that can lend a hand. Thanks

The Big Tease

DUKE SUCKS
Forum Member
Mar 9, 2000
Columbus,OH USA
Went 3-1 in the matchups this week, brings our year totals to 7-1 in matchups.

With the win by Waltrip last week. WE are up approx 37 units for the year.

You folks should jump on the train, Its gonna be a nice ride
smile.gif