Fellas, the Daytona countdown has begun....

The Big Tease

DUKE SUCKS
Forum Member
Mar 9, 2000
Columbus,OH USA
My Daytona coverage will begin starting Monday. During the week, I will be posting any "year-long" props if any of you want to lock up your money for the entire year, which I admi, I do not have the discipline to do unless I see a very good opportunity. These year long props will be stuck in my coverage starting on Monday. I am VERY excited about this upcoming season, and I hope we have some more people come out of the woodwork to add some info to the fire here!!

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
Well if you see from my other post,under Mad Jack test. I tryed but had much of it wrong. Never believe only one paper. Anyhow have got into Nascar over last 7 or 8 years. Get in pools every weekend at local pup. Follow it enough and know what drivers seem to do best at certain tracks. Take D E the faster tracks the more he likes it. Same with J G. Some guys like Martin and Wallace real strong on the short tracks. Things like this I pay attention to. Now we need a couple place to lay some bread down. I have never did Nascar so I don't know who has it up.