FREE GAS--Seriously

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky
There are rare occurrences when this situation presents itself. Last time was in 2008. Here is link from 2008 explaining situation.
https://www.madjacksports.com/forum/...s-a-no-brainer

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Situation occurred recently in March of 2020. Gas dropped below $2.00/gal. I bought 1000 shares at $9.54. Sold 1/2 (500 shares) 10-7-2020 to recover initial cost and took free ride on remaining 500 shares. Planned to sell them when gas reached $3.00/gal however due to certain circumstances decided to wait for $4.00/gal. Then got greedy and decide to wait or $5/gal. It reached $4.99 here in bowling green but not $5. that penny and greed cost me a few thousand dollars as I closed out position yesterday @ $64.08. Am happy with the net $32,540 of free gas. Should last wife and I many years.
UGA+3.64+1,820.005009.5465.0832,540.00+27,770.000.00%-Mar 24, 2020--sold500@$20.60 10-7-20 sold500@ $64.08 7-7-22

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky
If you don't think actions and convictions have consequences...here is short study.
This was posted in Movers and Shakers forum a month ago. It includes post on same subject from before when when forum at peak with all people per post...now only people left (per reply to post) is the forum ankle biter. Had 3 people in "our group of contacts" that took at vantage of this. We have probably 10 years of free gas.....while current forum has someone on gov tit all their life in charge of dictating forum format......
.ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES
SHOW ME WHO YOU WALK WITH AND I"LL TELL YOU WHO YOU ARE!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
I couldn't agree more, Wayne. Do you think Trump should be held accountable for January 6th and taking classified nuclear documents to his personal residence? Who won the 2020 election?

Yes

Yes for a 10 yr sentence

Biden won .

Has to be Jared or Melania snitch . Gov just needed to tell them they were on the verge of jail time if they knew about documents, which all his inner circle did.

Melania - Its all right there in that safe, and also...., and look thru my closets . The Donald does not sleep in here but he could have stashed shit in there when I eating lobster rolls.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky
I couldn't agree more, Wayne. Do you think Trump should be held accountable for January 6th and taking classified nuclear documents to his personal residence? Who won the 2020 election?

Afternoon Gary
I think everyone should be accountable for actions...per 2020 results I am in same camp as when gore complained...both he and trump have to take losses like a man and move on.
Only thing I liked about Trump is he was not prior politician and didn't owe the political faves most come with..however I abhor his demeanor and attitude and not my choice for reb nominee next election.
I think I told you before my choice per character in past 15 years would be Joe Liberman. My fav pres last 20 yars was GWB.

I have never voted a straight ticket but am definitely conservative. We are on extreme diff tangents politically but consider you a friend and respect you despite that.
We may disagree on issues but I've always saw you as a person with of excellent character.

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
Afternoon Gary
I think everyone should be accountable for actions...per 2020 results I am in same camp as when gore complained...both he and trump have to take losses like a man and move on.
Only thing I liked about Trump is he was not prior politician and didn't owe the political faves most come with..however I abhor his demeanor and attitude and not my choice for reb nominee next election.
I think I told you before my choice per character in past 15 years would be Joe Liberman. My fav pres last 20 yars was GWB.

I have never voted a straight ticket but am definitely conservative. We are on extreme diff tangents politically but consider you a friend and respect you despite that.
We may disagree on issues but I've always saw you as a person with of excellent character.

Good to hear Wayne. I'm considered a radical liberal on this site because I don't subscribe to radical right wing talking points. Most of my friends consider themselves conservatives but not one of them actually thinks Trump won the 2020 election. We definitely disagree about the level of importance placed on January 6th but we all agree it is a stain on our country. We can disagree on perspectives, but we shouldn't be arguing over facts.