general

BleedDodgerBlue

Admin
Forum Member
Feb 12, 2004
los angeles
Cool jack, thanks for the setup.

Hopefully a year from now this sub topic will be rocking.

Or a ghost town, but at least you gave it a shot.

Thinking each day should have it's own thread for sport. I'll start one and see where it leads.

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
Cool jack, thanks for the setup.

Hopefully a year from now this sub topic will be rocking.

Or a ghost town, but at least you gave it a shot.

Thinking each day should have it's own thread for sport. I'll start one and see where it leads.

I'll be trying to learn and following your lead.

:0008

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
I'd like to be kept informed on this subject. It seems interesting, but I'd like to know more from the guys playing before I delve in.

BleedDodgerBlue

Admin
Forum Member
Feb 12, 2004
los angeles
I'd like to be kept informed on this subject. It seems interesting, but I'd like to know more from the guys playing before I delve in.

If you're worried about legitimacy and payouts, dont' be. It's 100 percent legal as the courts have ruled fantasy sports are NOT a game of chance, but rather that of skill.

They have free contests you can play just to fool around with their software and see if you like it, just to learn how it works and there might be a small prize or something. I know DK does. That's my preferred place to play.

You can play in the NBA $2.00 layup each day. Tonight's guaranteed is $60,000 with first place taking home 5k and they pay 1k places.

Basically, I'm just trying to say it doesn't cost much if anything to try it out. I think you'd probably at least have fun with it without a major cost to you. It's definitely legit.

If people do join there are referral bonuses so ask Jack for his ID, he might need the boost as he's starting out.

DZ

Urban Achiever
Forum Member
Oct 22, 2009
310/917
I'm glad this sub has been set up. Maybe it'll encourage me to get into the daily fantasy thing. I'm actually more worried about it being to time-draining and addicting than anything else, but I'm open to it if there are opportunities to make money and have fun while doing it.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
I just set up an account, and dropped a hundy into it, with another hundy added.

I'll fiddle fuck around with this, and see how it goes!