IPL Hair Removal

manuell

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2019
Hello,
What are your experiences with IPL Hair Removal devices?
Which devices do/did you use? How is the handling? On what should I pay particular attention when buying one?

SixFive

bonswa
Forum Member
Mar 12, 2001
BG, KY, USA
Maybe fatdaddycool or arrow will chime in. I think they both are manscapers and would probably know the most about this subject. You might also try the Loreal and Nair forums or possibly your local beauty salon.

Weird first post.

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
Maybe fatdaddycool or arrow will chime in. I think they both are manscapers and would probably know the most about this subject. You might also try the Loreal and Nair forums or possibly your local beauty salon.

Weird first post.

From Berlin, Germany too. :SIB

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Sportsaholic

Jack's Mentor
Forum Member
Jan 18, 2000
Crustacean Nation
dBNHc-1485985768-1363-blog-hogans_bloopers_main.png

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Wineguy

Forum Member
Feb 7, 2000
Atlanta, GA
Hello,
Which devices do/did you use? How is the handling? On what should I pay particular attention when buying one?

:142smilie You just can't make this shit up Jack. Did you give him your answer by personal email?

zoomer

Forum Member
Feb 20, 2000
Massapequa Park, NY USA
Hello,

manuell, Did you know you can light your own farts? The resulting combustion will remove any bothersome hair in your perineum.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Betone

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2004
Monument, CO
Hello,
You should just use ceiling tape, attach a big piece to your balls and give it a pull...........works every time :0074

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Sportsaholic

Jack's Mentor
Forum Member
Jan 18, 2000
Crustacean Nation
Last year I got one from Philips (this model to be exact: https://productz.com/en/philips-lumea-ipl-advanced-sc1997-ipl-hair-removal ). I am satisfied with the device. Feels good in the hand and the cable does not bother me at all(would rather have a device with cable than with battery). The application is quite time consuming, so I used it only 4 to 5 times.
I used it under the armpits and lower legs. In the bikini line, I found it uncomfortable, even at the gentlest level. The application is therefore not completely pain-free in sensitive areas. Legs are going without any problems, even at level 4 or 5. The higher the level, the more intense the light pulse and the faster you can see results.
In summary: If you find time every two weeks, have the right skin/hair type and are insensitive to pain, then you can remove almost all your hair at home.

You need to post before and after pics or it didn't happen....:0008