Juneteenth

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
I didn't know about this date until last year, which seems kind of odd. The official end of slavery seems like something worth celebrating, so I understand why it's now a holiday. Haven't seen anything about it shaming whites, but I guess some people just need to be victims.

BigGaycapper

Forum Member
May 19, 2008
somewhere over the rainbow
I didn't know about this date until last year, which seems kind of odd. The official end of slavery seems like something worth celebrating, so I understand why it's now a holiday. Haven't seen anything about it shaming whites, but I guess some people just need to be victims.

Pete and repeat were on a fence. Pete fell off. Who was left?

:lol::mj07::142smilie

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Skulnik

Truth Teller
Forum Member
Mar 30, 2007
Jefferson City, Missouri
Chicago rapper walks out of jail and is immediately killed by an assassination squad waiting for him across the street - 64 bullet wounds!
A police report identified the man, known locally as a rapper, as Londre Sylvester, though the medical examiner?s office said it had not notified next of kin of his death Sunday. The police report said Sylvester suffered as many as 64 bullet wounds to his head and other parts of his body, however a full autopsy report detailing his injuries won?t be released for weeks.

[link to www.chicagotribune.com (secure)]

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
Chicago rapper walks out of jail and is immediately killed by an assassination squad waiting for him across the street - 64 bullet wounds!
A police report identified the man, known locally as a rapper, as Londre Sylvester, though the medical examiner?s office said it had not notified next of kin of his death Sunday. The police report said Sylvester suffered as many as 64 bullet wounds to his head and other parts of his body, however a full autopsy report detailing his injuries won?t be released for weeks.

[link to www.chicagotribune.com (secure)]

Covid, for sure!

Fucking Chicago.