MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

ChasDee

Forum Member
Dec 14, 2011
Sorry Chas I wasnt paying attention to whose thread or who bet what, I've been working all day dealing with a headache and just chiming in to active threads to escape a little. I shouldn't have done that as i closed out my betting a while back and was enjoying talking more football fan banter , not paying attention to the gambling component and it aggravting components. But hey I've been a big supporter of you all year, you can look back and find that much. Peace!
Not a problem Rock...you've been a big supporter of just about everyone on here. I know you have supported me throughout the year. I apologize if my response sounded like an attack...that was not my intention.

Reactions: rocky mountain

ChasDee

Forum Member
Dec 14, 2011
Exactly!!! I couldn't believe my eyes!! Jack...that had to be the most frustrating sporting event you ever watched.
I knew Harballs was a frickin idiot by his past performances, but I thought the talent of Baltimore would still win out. Hell, Lamar is going to be the MVP of the entire league!! Not only the play-calling (and that was REALLY-REALLY bad), but every aspect of the coaching from Baltimore's side was un-frickin-believable. I literally couldn't believe what I was watching. The Raven running backs carried the ball 6 frickin times!!! SIX TIMES!!!! You can't be that fuckin stupid!!!😡

Reactions: rocky mountain
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
Exactly!!! I couldn't believe my eyes!! Jack...that had to be the most frustrating sporting event you ever watched.
I knew Harballs was a frickin idiot by his past performances, but I thought the talent of Baltimore would still win out. Hell, Lamar is going to be the MVP of the entire league!! Not only the play-calling (and that was REALLY-REALLY bad), but every aspect of the coaching from Baltimore's side was un-frickin-believable. I literally couldn't believe what I was watching. The Raven running backs carried the ball 6 frickin times!!! SIX TIMES!!!! You can't be that fuckin stupid!!!😡
Ravens likely to lose both OC and DC to head coaching jobs. I would swallow the year left on Harbaugh's contract and bring in Belly and his team. I'm done with Harbaugh already. Actually I've been done with him before Lamar came. Lamar saved his job. Harbs is WAY over-rated.

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
That's crazy only 6 runs to running backs. I knew it was low but that's insane especially with their run game. These big games are so difficult to coach through the adversity in game with the speed and pressures...
Ravens likely to lose both OC and DC to head coaching jobs. I would swallow the year left on Harbaugh's contract and bring in Belly and his team. I'm done with Harbaugh already. Actually I've been done with him before Lamar came. Lamar saved his job. Harbs is WAY over-rated.
Could you imagine if they lost to the Texans and the Ravens offered his little brother the job? Thanksgiving would have to be served with plastic silverware I'd imagine.

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ChasDee

Forum Member
Dec 14, 2011
Cdeeee. Who we got Sunday ?
Hey Dog...I will be on Kansas City. KC better QB...KC has the better coaching staff (defense)...KC has the better kicker...KC has the experience, for what that's worth...AND, KC is an underdog. Plus, I think SF is damn lucky to have made it this far. Green Bay AND Detroit both played them to the wire, IN San Fran!! KC is much better than GB and Detroit.
:smilies8

Last edited:

ChasDee

Forum Member
Dec 14, 2011
Hey Dog...I will be on Kansas City. KC better QB...KC has the better coaching staff (defense)...KC has the better kicker...KC has the experience, for what that's worth...AND, KC is an underdog. Plus, I think SF is damn lucky to have made it this far. Green Bay AND Detroit played them to the wire. KC is much better than GB and Detroit.
Besides...I've lost betting against KC the last two games and I won't bet against them again!! I've also won betting against SF the last two games. I don't really care what the seasonal numbers say, KC has shown me that they play much, much better in the playoffs. What they did in Baltimore has me convinced. Now...if someone can tell me which side might turn the ball over 2 or3 times, well then, I would definitely bet against that side. LOL

HappyJack

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 3, 2022
Hey Dog...I will be on Kansas City. KC better QB...KC has the better coaching staff (defense)...KC has the better kicker...KC has the experience, for what that's worth...AND, KC is an underdog. Plus, I think SF is damn lucky to have made it this far. Green Bay AND Detroit both played them to the wire, IN San Fran!! KC is much better than GB and Detroit.
:smilies8
Billy Walters now ChasDee..... o_O

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg