Kdogg21

who?
Forum Member
Dec 8, 2001
Chicago,IL
Hispanic voters favor Kerry over Bush 2-1, poll finds

July 23, 2004

BY WILL LESTER Advertisement

WASHINGTON -- Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry holds a 2-1 lead over President Bush among Hispanics, according to polling that suggests Republicans have not made inroads into a key demographic group they've targeted this election.

A majority of Hispanics, 56 percent, said they disapprove of how Bush is handling the war in Iraq.

Kerry and running mate John Edwards had the backing of 59 percent, while Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney had 31 percent and independents Ralph Nader and Peter Camejo had 3 percent, according to the poll released Thursday by the Pew Hispanic Center and the Kaiser Family Foundation.

Asked if they might change their vote for president, 29 percent of those who said they were not voting for Kerry said there was a chance they might support him. Only 13 percent of those not supporting Bush said there was a chance they might back him.

Bush's job approval rating among Hispanic voters was 35 percent, lower than his job approval among the general population in other polling.

AP

beantownjim

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 29, 2001
BOSTON
BIG DEAL HOW MANY POURTO RICANS DO YOU KNOW WHO VOTE.YEH KERRY LEADS 2 TO 1 IN THE HISPANIC VOTE SO NOW HE HAS 20 EX LEGAL FARM WORKERS VOTING FOR HIM.JUST WAIT I KNOW BUSH IS GOING TO DROP A BOMBSHELL ON JOHN KERRY RIGHT AFTER THE CONVENTION LIKE (JOHN KERRY HAD HOMOSEXUEL EXPERIENCE IN VIETNAM SAID HE WAS HORNY IN THE JUNGLE AND SLEPT WITH YOUNG VIETNAMESE BOY) THEN THIS WILL BE THE END OF JOHN KERRY THE BOMBSHELL IS COMING FELLAS JUST WAIT.BY THE WAY THE HISPANIC VOTE MEANS SH-T BECAUSE HALF OF THEM DONT WAKE UP ON TIME TO VOTE THEY PARTY ALL NIGHT AND DONT GET UP BEFORE THE 8PM VOTING TIME CEE-ESTA

JUAN KERRY SAY WE CAN HAV MUCHO DUNERO KEEDS AND U.S GOVERNMENT PAY WITH THAY PASO'S AND WE GET WELFARE TO BOOT TO DIS I SAY (GLACIAS) SIGNED PEDRO MARTINEZ REPRESENITIVE OF THE HISPANIC VOTER :thefinger

GOD SAVE AMERICA,VOTE REPUBLICAN :clap:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Chanman

:-?PipeSmokin'
Forum Member
Girly men

Girly men

How predictable is this? Goveror Ahnuld called some career policticians "girly men" and how do they respond?

Schwarzenegger dished out the insult at a rally Saturday as he claimed Democrats were delaying the budget by catering to special interests. Democrats protested that the remark was sexist and homophobic.

"If they don't have the guts to come up here in front of you and say, 'I don't want to represent you, I want to represent those special interests, the unions, the trial lawyers ... if they don't have the guts, I call them girlie men," Schwarzenegger said to the cheering crowd at a mall food court in Ontario.

The governor lifted the term from a long-running "Saturday Night Live" skit in which two pompous, Schwarzenegger-worshipping weightlifters repeatedly use it to mock those who don't meet their standards of physical perfection.

Democrats said Schwarzenegger's remarks were insulting to women and gays and distracted from budget negotiations. State Sen. Sheila Kuehl said the governor had resorted to "blatant homophobia."

"It uses an image that is associated with gay men in an insulting way, and it was supposed to be an insult. That's very troubling that he would use such a homophobic way of trying to put down legislative leadership," said Kuehl, one of five members of the Legislature's five-member Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Caucus.

Assemblyman Mark Leno, a San Francisco Democrat who is chairman of the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Caucus, said he was glad Schwarzenegger didn't repeat the "girlie men" remark Sunday, saying it was "as misogynist as it is anti-gay."

If you whine about being called a girly man, you're a girly man. Is Mark Leno a girly man? While I certainly would never pass judgement on someone like that, you can take a look at his website and decide for yourself.

ELVIS

Forum Member
Sep 25, 2002
memphis
Sweet Beantown. Very Nice. How Can Any Republican Rep Attempt To Grant Additional Rights To Minorities/immigrants When The Sob's Are Going To Vote Democratic The 1st Chance They Get ?