Market Plunge

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
I've been buying and I'll keep buying. Stocks are cheap. I read that on average, investments made on the first day of a bear market return 22% within 12 months.

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
I've been buying and I'll keep buying. Stocks are cheap. I read that on average, investments made on the first day of a bear market return 22% within 12 months.

Averaging down I guess? Outlook for the rest of the year and next not so good. I’ll be waiting for a while longer. I did add to my crypto ADA and getting close to adding more BTC.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
Averaging down I guess? Outlook for the rest of the year and next not so good. I’ll be waiting for a while longer. I did add to my crypto ADA and getting close to adding more BTC.

Exactly. My comment about them being cheap is debatable but they are definitely discounted. I don't have $1 in crypto, right or wrong. I'm glad I bought I Bonds and put a big chunk into Fundrise. Both of those are doing well. I feel bad for anyone that just recently retired and is dipping into their stock portfolio for income.

vaquerizo

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 10, 2021

What is going on with vrt? I know you said it was a good buy @ $10 now that is @ $8.30 have you added?