NFTs

Woodson

L I V I N
Forum Member
Oct 23, 1999
Blockchain
This post will be about NFTs which is actually better return than crypto IF IF you get in on the ground floor. This is the only thread I?ll discipline myself to ensure everyone knows what is happening. Basically if you can mint an NFT, you will 10x - 40x your mint price based on the actual mint you receive. It?s real. Guys, it?s here for a minute or a mile but money to be made.

One that is important

luna September 30

more in october

GoDawgs10

Forum Member
Nov 16, 2010
Seattle
def interested in this but I need a primer on how to mint. All I see is bid/purchase on opensea

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Jaxx

Go Pokes!
Forum Member
Jan 5, 2003
FL
Which NFT? Never bought one. Definitely interested!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

tulah

Forum Member
Sep 10, 2003
So Cal
I missed the boat here.
If you can mint a NFT chances are you will make $. I wouldn?t be buying any floors on these like some of these traders are doing.
Too many variables for my style.
Mint?absolutely
Buy on the open market. no

That being said, I love NBAtopshot. Ive opened 13 packs. Nothing really of big value but definitely interesting.

A aspect worth knowing on NFT?s

Dynamic NFT.
Im thinking trading cards may take this approach where performance tracking can be added to a NFT.
I know you guys know I schill LINK in this forum for yrs.
Interesting fact.
Lemello Ball 2021 ROY did a Dynamic NFT with ChainLink where his stats would continuously update every season. If his accolades can alter the card, like wins a MVP or a championship would activate a achievement and unlock a rare attribute to the card. Very interesting stuff going on.

GoDawgs10

Forum Member
Nov 16, 2010
Seattle
I have been into top shot for a while and I'm in the process of liquidating my account. It is only sustainable if you continue to pump money into the system, something I'm not willing to do.

I have a bunch of MLB Candy "cards." These are very low mint count compared to top shot and the marketplace opens a week from today. super curious where the prices land. MLB has by far the most traditional card collectors so if this is the catalyst to get some of those folks to look towards digital cards that has promise. Candy is also backed by Fanatics (which just acquired Topps and has all future licensing for baseball cards). I'll be scooping up some Tatis cards for sure next week.

As for opensea NFTs, I have some coolman's universe and nuclear nerds. Coolman's is interesting because he was a prominent artist/author/cartoonist with a huge following prior to making his NFTs. Something like that with a built in community even before the crypto crowd buys in piqued my interest.

The nuclear nerds one i bought into purely because some guys I follow on twitter were into them.

Hoping these pop!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

LowReg11

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 4, 2022
my buddy has started nfts for photos in tezos and think even though that has been all over the map it would be one of the better ones for the future.

RiderJake

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 19, 2022
Does it still make sense to buy NFTs? I hear they have depreciated a lot.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
How's this going? Did these things just disappear and become worthless or is there just no talk about them?

You can buy a legal tender Trump two dollar bill for $30!

Half the Country will pay 15x the value of something with Trump's picture on it, all the while bitching about Biden's economy! Only in America!!!

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
i think all the NFT people got so rich that they bought private islands with no internet. that's why you don't hear about them any more.

• Haha
Reactions: redsfann

BobbyBlueChip

Trustee
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
Belly of the Beast
How's this going? Did these things just disappear and become worthless or is there just no talk about them?

If you used ticketmaster this year, you received an NFT for your ticket. You'll see them more and more. As for the PFP's the holder of my avatar has an NFT that he can sell for at least $25k so some projects are working and others aren't working well.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BobbyBlueChip

Trustee
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
Belly of the Beast
If you used ticketmaster this year, you received an NFT for your ticket. You'll see them more and more. As for the PFP's the holder of my avatar has an NFT that he can sell for at least $25k so some projects are working and others aren't working well.
Now $40k. . . . can't believe I f'd this up so bad. But I learned a life long lesson and hopefully that will be worth more than that.

And I probably should change my avatar to something I own. . . . . .

BobbyBlueChip

Trustee
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
Belly of the Beast
Whatshisnuts: Anything going on with NFTs or are they worthless
BobbyBlueChip: Well, there's been some advancements in the technology and there's real world applications that you've probably used. Some PFP communities are thriving.
Whatshisnuts: ...........
Whatshisnuts: ...........
Whatshisnuts: Do you want to know my opinion of crypto and NFTs?
BobbyBlueChip: Sure.
Whatshisnuts: They're worthless.
BobbyBlueChip: I know, but share them anyway.

Joke Drums GIF by Bax Music

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

TommeEnd

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 27, 2023
It's intriguing to see these conversations about NFTs and cryptocurrencies. The world of NFTs has seen significant advancements in technology, and they've found practical applications that many of us have probably used or encountered. It's also worth noting that some PFP (Profile Picture) communities are thriving within the NFT space, showcasing the diversity of the crypto world.
If either of you ever wants to delve deeper into the world of cryptocurrencies and stay informed about the latest trends and developments, 암호화폐 is a valuable resource. It offers insights and information that can help you navigate the crypto world more effectively.

Last edited:

BobbyBlueChip

Trustee
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
Belly of the Beast
Now $40k. . . . can't believe I f'd this up so bad. But I learned a life long lesson and hopefully that will be worth more than that.

And I probably should change my avatar to something I own. . . . . .
Now $60k at a minimum. Holders of the pudgy penguin and lil penguin NFT submitted to a rights agreement all through the blockchain and the selected NFT's receive a royalty payment for all sales of product using the likeness of their NFT. So yes, some communities are thriving. They're dropping in Walmart this week. Go ahead a getcha some.

GGzr8nYWwAAYMxt