Not a fan of rounding at BetAGame

mnm

Forum Member
Jul 19, 2002
Originally posted by mnm View Post
Having a bit of a problem with BAG. Will was terrific. Service was outstanding. But now they have cut my limit in half! I politely asked to have my prior limit restored. Never had a problem there but the reply (which was *not* from Will) was "management has changed your limits." Then when I politely asked again for them to be raised they said "they have to remain." The limit on props is radically too low and really not worth my time. Very disappointed to have my limits on a *team* (because that is how they do it!) cut in half.

I can't step in and say anything to them about limits. I know you didn't ask me to either. They are not the book for you if you want high limits. They let me bet $1000 but I rarely bet $1000 on a game. I don't play props so never knew what the limits on props are. Live betting has low limits but you can bet it over and over and over again.

Thank you, Jack. My limit was $1000 all last year. I never had one problem. I never made any withdrawals. They cut me down to $500. I just don't understand.