PLEASE NO BULLSHIT !!

hammer1

Forum Member
Jun 17, 2002
Wisconsin and Dorado Puerto Rico
KC is a dismal 12-37 vs. right-handed starters.

2 $300 BUCKS NOT A 2 DIMER A DIMER OR A NICKEL JUST SEEMS REASONABLE AND NOT PART OF ANY RECORD IT'S AN OPINION .. CLEAR ?? UR CHOICE PLAY PASS FADE SHD BE ENUFF FER A RT TICKET TA PR.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

hammer1

Forum Member
Jun 17, 2002
Wisconsin and Dorado Puerto Rico
KC is a dismal 12-37 vs. right-handed starters.

2 $300 BUCKS NOT A 2 DIMER A DIMER OR A NICKEL JUST SEEMS REASONABLE AND NOT PART OF ANY RECORD IT'S AN OPINION .. CLEAR ?? UR CHOICE PLAY PASS FADE SHD BE ENUFF FER A RT TICKET TA PR.

Weener Weener Weener !!!! This shit is so simple !! Hello Southwest Hammer here >>>>> RT ticket ta Puerto Rico please "The Isle of Enchantment"

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
What was wrong with this one ??? You just hate winners ?????

Nothing was wrong with it until you bumped your winner like a teenage school girl that just got new pompoms.

After your current 1-4 streak I don't think you have anything to be bragging about and you're misleading the non suspecting.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
O's chalk parlay
Brewers under that you lost in the 5th inning
Brazil :mj07:
Braves run line

Then your little win last night. You have some work to do to get even after laying all that chalk.

I'm not going to debate the record, the plays were clearly posted in other member threads. You sure have a way to weasel out of bets you made but I bet your book doesn't buy your bullshit. That is, IF you actually bet the games you post.

I'm just tired of your bullshit.

vinnie

la vita ? buona
Forum Member
Sep 11, 2000
Here
O's chalk parlay
Braves run line

Then your little win last night. You have some work to do to get even after laying all that chalk.

I'm not going to debate the record, the plays were clearly posted in other member threads. You sure have a way to weasel out of bets you made but I bet your book doesn't buy your bullshit. That is, IF you actually bet the games you post.

Yep ! 100% "FULL OF SHIT" been saying that for years.

Biggest FRAUD in the history of MadJack Sports.

That's what he does>>> HAMMERFRAUD !!!!!

Reactions: MadJack
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Wineguy

Forum Member
Feb 7, 2000
Atlanta, GA
O's chalk parlay
Braves run line

Classic Jack!! Thanks for saying what others think.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg