Posters you are on the HOT SEAT.......

Scott4USC

Fight On!
Forum Member
Sep 11, 2002
6 more days until CFB season starts. :spotting: Thought I throw out 10 interesting questions.
When making up the questions I tried thinking about questions that interest me and that I had no definitive right or wrong answer too.

1. Who would you rather have at RB this season, Reggie Bush or Adrian Peterson?

Bush

2. Who would you take at QB this season, Vince Young (UT), Chad Henne (Mich.), or Chris Leak (FL)?

Leak

3. Will there be 3 or more teams undefeated at the end of the year?

NO

4. Will Matt Leinart go down as the best ?collegiate? QB ever?

YES

5. Who wins in an early big game matchup, Texas or Ohio St?

Ohio St.

6. Who is the most ?talented? team in the country, USC, Texas, or LSU?

USC

7. Will Steve Spurrior have his team pull an upset against at least one of the following teams, @Georgia, @Auburn, @TN, or Florida.

NO

8. Will Urban Meyer win at least one National Championship at FL within the next 3 years?

NO

9. Will ND ?win? a BCS bowl game within the next 5 years? (assuming we still have the same BCS system)

YES

10. First state the CFB team you most root for, and if you had to replace your current HC and sign a new coach to a 5-year contract, who would you hire? (you can hire anybody)

I root for USC (DUH), and I would replace Carroll with Bob Stoops from OU.

I AM NOW OFF THE HOT SEAT! Who's next? :director:

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
Scott4USC said:
6 more days until CFB season starts. :spotting: Thought I throw out 10 interesting questions.
When making up the questions I tried thinking about questions that interest me and that I had no definitive right or wrong answer too.

Peterson definately Adrian.

2. Who would you take at QB this season, Vince Young (UT), Chad Henne (Mich.), or Chris Leak (FL)?

Leinart

YES

NO HE SUCKS !

Texas.

Texas

7. Will Steve Spurrior have his team pull an upset against at least one of the following teams, @Georgia, @Auburn, @TN, or Florida.

YES

8. Will Urban Meyer win at least one National Championship at FL within the next 3 years?

YES

9. Will ND ?win? a BCS bowl game within the next 5 years? (assuming we still have the same BCS system)

NO

10. First state the CFB team you most root for, and if you had to replace your current HC and sign a new coach to a 5-year contract, who would you hire? (you can hire anybody)

I root for USC (DUH), and I would replace Carroll with Bob Stoops from OU.

I AM NOW OFF THE HOT SEAT! Who's next? :director:
I AM NOW OFF THE HOT SEAT! Who's next?

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
I'll answer these questions truthfully....

1. Peterson

2. Young

3. NO

4. NO

5. Ohio St.

6. Truthfully, USC

7. Yes

8. No

9. Yes

10. I root for Nebraska, and if I had to replace Callahan I would hire someone with CLASS such as Joe Paterno, Tom Osborne, or Ty Willingham.

kneifl

Blackman

Winghead
Forum Member
Aug 31, 2003
New Jersey

Bush

Young

No

No

Texas

USC -- beat the Longhorns by a nose

No

No

No

Don't really have a team, root for Penn State to do well, I guess my dream coach would be Bill Walsh.

ajoytoy

carpe vitam
Forum Member
Mar 30, 2003
(919)

Bush

Young

No

No

OSU

USC

No

No

No

The Cardiac Pack.....Bill Cowher

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Scott4USC

Fight On!
Forum Member
Sep 11, 2002
I have another question. If Matt Leinart leads USC to another undefeated season and to 3 straight National Championships, will you then say he is the best ?collegiate? QB ever? What about best "collegiate" player ever? If you answer no, why?

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
Scott4USC said:
I have another question. If Matt Leinart leads USC to another undefeated season and to 3 straight National Championships, will you then say he is the best ?collegiate? QB ever? What about best "collegiate" player ever? If you answer no, why?

Answers: 50 cents

Answers which require thought: $1.00

Correct Answers: $5.00

Dumb looks: FREE

kneifl

S

S-Love

kneifl said:
Answers: 50 cents

Answers which require thought: $1.00

Correct Answers: $5.00

Dumb looks: FREE

kneifl

world's biggest dipshit wearing an I'm With Stupid t-shirt: PRICELESS

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Scott4USC

Fight On!
Forum Member
Sep 11, 2002
I was asking what is holding you back from claiming Leinart the best QB ever or even the best player ever in CFB. I don't even understand your reply. Reason I ask is there is nobody in the history of the game that has stats like Leinart if LEINART WINS IT ALL THIS YEAR. It also is much more difficult to win now than it was 30+ years ago.

Blackman

Winghead
Forum Member
Aug 31, 2003
New Jersey
So hard to answer -- I can't even venture to guess how good Red Grange really was or if Leinert is better than Hershal Walker. Hell, Jim Thorpe used to basically beat teams by himself.

If he wins three national titles that is hard to make a case against as far as being a QB goes.

Scott question for you -- if you do think Leinart is the best college QB ever, who did he knock off the mountain? I'm curious who you had in the number 1 spot.

Scott4USC

Fight On!
Forum Member
Sep 11, 2002
Blackman said:
So hard to answer -- I can't even venture to guess how good Red Grange really was or if Leinert is better than Hershal Walker. Hell, Jim Thorpe used to basically beat teams by himself.

If he wins three national titles that is hard to make a case against as far as being a QB goes.

Scott question for you -- if you do think Leinart is the best college QB ever, who did he knock off the mountain? I'm curious who you had in the number 1 spot.

I think hands down if Leinart leads USC to an undefeated season and wins the National Championship, maybe 2nd heisman, he has to be considered not only the best QB in CFB history but prob. the best player. Nobody has accomplished anything close to what Leinart has. If you think about it, Leinart should be undefeated instead of just 1 loss on his record. It was not his fault his RB fumbled the ball at the 2 yard line in OT and his kicker missing a 37 yard FG 3OT.

Who does he knock off? Good question. To be honest, I don't know. I am only 24 so I have not been able to watch most of CFB history. So I am a bad one to ask. I do know that nobody in the history of CFB has come close to what Leinart has accomplished. 2nd, it is much tougher to win now.

I also think if USC wins the NC this year, Pete Carroll has to be on every list of top 10 HC's in the history of CFB. If Carroll stays long at USC, he has a chance to become the #1 HC of all time.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg