Public Service Announcement

stockjockey

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 29, 2011
Milwaukee, WI
CRASH ALERT

I know the market is down 5.88% ytd and I meant to get on here in early August. Get Out Of Stocks!!!! The S&P 500 closed at 1952 today. Book small losses now before they turn into huge losses. Do not be long going into the weekend, a primary Bear Market has started and been confirmed.

I'm not trying to be a hero or make a market call. I'm VERY confident a massive plunge is starting over the next few trading sessions. Save your hard earned money and go to cash.

Jaxx

Go Pokes!
Forum Member
Jan 5, 2003
FL
CRASH ALERT

I know the market is down 5.88% ytd and I meant to get on here in early August. Get Out Of Stocks!!!! The S&P 500 closed at 1952 today. Book small losses now before they turn into huge losses. Do not be long going into the weekend, a primary Bear Market has started and been confirmed.

I'm not trying to be a hero or make a market call. I'm VERY confident a massive plunge is starting over the next few trading sessions. Save your hard earned money and go to cash.

:scared

stockjockey

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 29, 2011
Milwaukee, WI
Strongly reiterating a Bear Market has started. Janet's policy blunder Thursday leaves the market confused. The market doesn't like confusion. By not raising rates, she ruined the credibility of the Feds propaganda that the economy is strong, employment full, etc. It sends the message the emperor is naked.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
Fantastic short opportunity presented again ... limited upside with hundreds of S&P points to the downside likely.

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
SPY currently 201., a couple weeks ago it was below 190.

Catch SPY puts at the right time and you can make a fortune. Keeping my eye on it, was pissed I missed the last slide but I'm sure the huge slide isn't that far off from happening.

How would you guys play it?

stockjockey

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 29, 2011
Milwaukee, WI

Catch SPY puts at the right time and you can make a fortune. Keeping my eye on it, was pissed I missed the last slide but I'm sure the huge slide isn't that far off from happening.

Jack, you can use inverse ETF's or options. The squeeze is almost done, this rally is counter trend in a much larger Bearish trend.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL

Never saw this, sorry. My opinion is that options are your best play - you have defined risk, leverage, and large upside. Biggest trade my far of my life was this August, buying UVXY calls when things were slow before that first huge down move.

Then, things option premiums got too jacked for my liking, and i started giving some back as the market calmed down. I have since moved to Futures (which I wouldn't recommend).

I'd say IWM, QQQ, and SPY puts should all be nice. If you want to play for a big explosion, you will definitely make the most money in a crash via UVXY.

Jaxx

Go Pokes!
Forum Member
Jan 5, 2003
FL
How long can this Fed zero interest rate policy propping the market continue? The train just keep rolling on.
Seems never ending.

:shrug:

Lucy

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 26, 2013
N. GA
How long can this Fed zero interest rate policy propping the market continue? The train just keep rolling on.
Seems never ending.

:shrug:

I am with you, I don't see how the train keeps rolling. For two years now I have thought the end was right around the corner, but now I am not sure. Maybe they keep it up for a couple of more years:shrug:

But remember "a year early to prepare is better than a day late". I am prepared from when the crash does come.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

stockjockey

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 29, 2011
Milwaukee, WI
I am with you, I don't see how the train keeps rolling. For two years now I have thought the end was right around the corner, but now I am not sure. Maybe they keep it up for a couple of more years:shrug:

But remember "a year early to prepare is better than a day late". I am prepared from when the crash does come.

You're not alone. Hold the line, your instinct is correct. This Circus will end someday.