Raise your hand if you still don’t believe in the chiefs

donbuck

Forum Member
Dec 18, 2000
staten island ny usa
Just surprising so many people calling the chiefs frauds not only here.You have the leagues best big time QB great coach smart defensive guy in spagnaulo and they have to experience yet no one gives them a chance.just like to know any reason especially with giving mahomes points also.just unusual.anyway I m on 49ers played right after last week at -6.5 but I’ll take ‘em at 7 plus also. Leaning to chiefs in Super Bowl with the points if 49ers

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
If I can get 3 sign me up

Can get "early bird" special here....

I mean he's promoting himself in all these different threads, I might as well show you where the special pricing is at.

After you sign up.......can ya give us an update on this....thanks in advance.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

rocketrubly

Forum Member
Jul 17, 2006
Sacramento, CA
Just surprising so many people calling the chiefs frauds not only here.You have the leagues best big time QB great coach smart defensive guy in spagnaulo and they have to experience yet no one gives them a chance.just like to know any reason especially with giving mahomes points also.just unusual.anyway I m on 49ers played right after last week at -6.5 but I’ll take ‘em at 7 plus also. Leaning to chiefs in Super Bowl with the points if 49ers
K.C. gets the refs help just to much too make it a fair playing field. It's so obvious, it's sick 😫

jng

Packer Fan
Channel Member
Nov 15, 2000
Can get "early bird" special here....

I mean he's promoting himself in all these different threads, I might as well show you where the special pricing is at.

After you sign up.......can ya give us an update on this....thanks in advance.

Whoa!

Kick, you’re another of the good guys.

(Except for your feelings about Serena, I like pretty much everything you post)

I’ve paid a grand for Senor’s picks for years.
He posts honest lines, tells you when they’ve changed, what he thinks of the changes, and keeps a flawless honest record.
Today he had SF -7 and a double play on KC.

This was his first losing year since I’ve watched. And paid. Early bird $800 most years actually.

I’m a nickel bettor. Rarely more. The cost for his service is worth it.

Here’s his 23-24 record:

NFLX 3-4-0
NFL 48-55-3
POST SEASON 10-3-0

NCAA 35-43-2
BOWLS 10-10-0

Today, I played SF and Balt. Oh shit.

Reactions: Senor Capper

jng

Packer Fan
Channel Member
Nov 15, 2000
Look at me!
Over 23 years, 1700 posts total and suddenly I’m a fount of wisdom.
Cool beans, as Eddie or DaBomb might say.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
He posts honest lines, tells you when they’ve changed, what he thinks of the changes, and keeps a flawless honest record.

Well good to see he finally stopped with the lying like he's done in the past. His lies and scamming have been fully documented on here (I have at least 20 posts saved where he was exposed as a scammer) but good to see after all these years he finally got the message and actually had a season where he was truthful.

Now maybe he'll come back to this thread and update all of us....

Next step in the "now Senor Capper is actually being honest" tour is him removing his complete bullshit and lies signature...

"19 Winning Seasons out of 20, recorded here at MadJackSports."

This is another lie of his, but I mean if he's "turned over a new leaf" and is all honest now, perhaps it is time he removes his total bullshit signature. I mean if you are going to be honest, why not be 100 percent honest?

Oh and props to jng for responding, good to actually get the truth for once 👍

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
Whoa!

Kick, you’re another of the good guys.

(Except for your feelings about Serena, I like pretty much everything you post)

Today he had SF -7 and a double play on KC.

This was his first losing year since I’ve watched. And paid. Early bird $800 most years actually.

I’m a nickel bettor. Rarely more. The cost for his service is worth it.

Here’s his 23-24 record:

NFLX 3-4-0
NFL 48-55-3
POST SEASON 10-3-0

NCAA 35-43-2
BOWLS 10-10-0

Today, I played SF and Balt. Oh shit.
Plus besides the best of the best bettors here, others will save a ton just follwing his money mgmt principles, lose less money then on their own, maybe even win some money.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

donbuck

Forum Member
Dec 18, 2000
staten island ny usa
K.C. gets the refs help just to much too make it a fair playing field. It's so obvious, it's sick 😫
Nah they are just a well coached disciplined team with a great big time quarterback who also is a great leader who the players respect. when players get beat or can’t make plays they get frustrated hence get called for penalties.Dont blame the refs or maybe the game was scripted that way 😂 😆 😆

Last edited:
Reactions: Senor Capper

Scrapman

Rollingdembones
Forum Member
Jan 6, 2013
south east PA
this time i did subtract fumbles lost and int's
here it is
YPG 49ers +109.5 YPG Turnovers + 10 and one game they had 5 turnovers both qb's 5 ints

Chiefs +57 ypg BUT whoaaaaaaaaaaaaa NEGATIVE -11 turnovers

so 49ers are +52.5 ypg more than chiefs +21 better in turnovers neg number + a positive add together

top ranked defense on stronger sos top ranked offense also = superbowl champ

kc playoffs was a joke vs miami multi injred team but look at final score like 1st half the barely were winning then miami completely fell apart in 2nd half 29-7

@ bills almost lost but won as 3+ pup

then ravens that was good win finals but miami was out gained in pass n rushing in that game

caught up to all teams like eagles end of year 1 win 7 losses all loses ATS s/u chalks even in PO @ BUCS -3 0-8 ats and i think firing both cooridinators

hedgehog

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
TX
Nah they are just a well coached disciplined team with a great big time quarterback who also is a great leader who the players respect. when players get beat or can’t make plays they get frustrated hence get called for penalties.Dont blame the refs or maybe the game was scripted that way 😂 😆 😆
Anyone that thinks the NFL is scripted is crazy. Its not.

Mahomes may end up as the GOAT at this rate. Modern Day Patriots when Brady was there.

Reactions: donbuck
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg