Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
:0008

I know I?ve said it before, maybe once..twice, okay..a million times, but THIS time I think I?ve really lost my ever loving recipe creating mind!
I wouldn?t blame you if you logged off right now in shame?or, cleared your search history after viewing this craziness! At the very least, deny it?deny it to the end..lol!
Especially if you enjoy it?which of course you will! Why? Because these toasty Burritos are stuh-uffed with scoops and scoops of warm, gooey Mac-n-Cheese that?s super studded with slightly spicy roasted Green Chile! They?re actually one of the BEST tasting, most unique Burritos I?ve ever had!
What a fun little Cinco de Mayo treat they?d be..hint hint!
icon_smile.gif

~Oh, stop?you know it?s epic, but shhh..it can be our little secret! :)
What you?ll need to freak out 4-6 of your closest friends:
4-6 medium/large Flour Tortillas
Approx. 4 cups or so of cooked Mac-N-Cheese
1 cup of Chopped/Peeled and Roasted Green Chile (optional)
Oil for frying..I used Canola
Directions:
In a medium bowl, combine the Mac-n-Cheese with the Green Chile and mix well.
Place a nice, thick line of the Mac-n-Cheese down the center of a Tortilla and roll it up?
In a shallow frying pan, fry each Burrito up in about 2″ of Oil. Place them seam-side down to start. Fry them until they?re golden on all sides.
Let them cool off on some paper towel?
Serve them up nice and warm?
There?s plenty to go around?
But don?t forget about YOU! ~Enjoy! :)
Pin It

Read more at http://www.ohbiteit.com/2014/04/mac-n-cheese-burritos.html#1bDATRm7ChUg0ODP.99

magicjack

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 15, 2013
It's my first time to see this one and I think I have to try it too. I love mac and cheese. I only use the ready to cook of Kraft. How do you make your Mac n Cheese? I'll appreciate if you could share as well. Thanks.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

cheeksgnat

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 15, 2015
Recipe Of The Day

Hi, I appreciate seeing new recipe for me to learn and probably try to cook it next time. Today, my recipe will be Mung Bean Soup with Pork Cracklings:) My family super love this.

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
Jack: Maybe you should stop worrying about the beer and start worrying about what you eat. Holy shit!

Those aren't my words, I just posted it because mac and cheese seems like a popular item. I don't care for it and don't think I've eaten it since I was a kid.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Muccalto

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 25, 2015
Seems very delicious, surely going to try it for cooking purposes only. Or you should posted something like "don't try it at home ", :nono:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg