Saturday Main Slate

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
Quick Update : Durant is out, Harden Brown Harris will be in many of my lineups!!!

Al Horford is out. Need to check Roby status, must play if he starts

Gilgorious Alexander is starting

I play 1 - 50 lineups a night depending on my time, NBA DFS takes time.

Watching the status of Kevin Durant, Kyrie Irvin is already out of the lineup and if Durant is out JAMES HARDEN at 10.7 K becomes my biggest play on the board and will be in a ton of lineups. I already want some exposure to Harden because they have the highest total on the board and he will get a ton of minutes and if Durant is out I really like him as the best big payup on the board. I rarely play Harden, Durant or Irving if they are all playing at the same time.

Joel Embid - 10.5 K this is just a pain in the ass and a daily struggle with NBA DFS, I like to subscribe to Rotogrinders cause they send me quick updates on starting lineups, but Brooklyn give up a ton of points to opposing centers

Nikola Vucevic- 8.9 K back to back games and he had 77 fantasy points against the same Bulls. He shoudlnt get 77 tonight but 60 seems obtainable

Shai Gilgorious ALexander - 7.4 K Expecrted to play tonight after being inured, Wolves D sucks and this is a nice price, just have to hope for no minutes restriction

Tobias Harris - 7.6 K high total on the board and really like this especially if Embid is out

Value Plays

Demarcus Cousins 6.3 K, hes starting for the injured Woods and with this being the second highest total on the board he has to get at least 40 fantasy points don't you think?

Thadeus Young 6.6 K this guy is on the injured list as probable and is expected to start as markannen is unlikely to play and Carter is out as well. Young has been filling all the fantasy boxes in a back up roll. 40 point night is in order.

Bruce Brown 3.5 K Looks like he will get the start ands will be a ton of my lineups. Once again the highest total and he will get plenty of minutes, if Durant is out he is a MUST play.

Joe Harris 6 k See Bruce Brown, not as much value as Brown but will definitely crack a good portion of lineups

Eric Gordon 5.8 K Lots of players out and if Wall is out he is a must play casue oeldipo is already out

Ben McLemore 3.1 K if wall is out this guy should get 25 minutes and i play just about anyone I project at 25 minutes at that price

Juan Toscano Anderson 4.2 K, he got 40 minutes the other night d/t injury and 35 fantasy points. yah I'll bite.

Timothe Luwawu - caborraot - 3.8 K if Durant is out, he could get 25 minutes

The Dallas Mavericks - I'm not listing all their players but I'm derfintely going to be playing various guys in random lineups. They just got blown out by GSW the other night and they are 4 pont favorites in the second highest total on the Board. I look for the MAVS to come back in a BIG WAY

Doncic, porzingis, Finney Smith, porzingis, Hardaway all could have big games Kiebler too

IF I HAVE TIME I WILL UPDATE A LITTLE BEFORE TIP

Good Luck if you play

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
05c99c7c85011c1e4487c3b3c59de7f7.jpg

4451f64c1d5bf2d7908d526c63ce9932.jpg

Big lineup of the night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk