SB 58 PLAY MUST READ ****#########

Scrapman

Rollingdembones
Forum Member
Jan 6, 2013
south east PA
posted 2 hours ago

Niners -2

In the NFL, there has been MANY cases where one team looks good (in this case KC), and the other team does not quite look good (in this case Niners) and then flipping the script and having the team that didn't look very good come out and show up the next game. Tell me you do not agree with this.

KC goes on the ROAD their last 2 playoff games as a dog and win convincingly against 2 of the best teams in the AFC. Meanwhile, SF plays 2 HOME games as a strong favorite and struggles against two teams to barely win those games with the help of turnovers and such. The luck factor was quite high and in their favor in both games.

It would be easy to deduce that KC is the play right? WRONG. This is what gets gamblers every time. Putting too much weight into what they have seen the previous 1-2 games. If betting were this easy, folks would be winning all the time yet that is not the case. Majority of folks are losers for the reason described above.

There comes a time where people need to break away from their typical method of selecting which side to pick. Insanity comes from doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. Picking SF in this case is changing that thinking. Rolling w/ the Niners here.

America's Team

Forum Member
Nov 18, 2008
I agree. I try to look for prevailing narrative and see if the other side is being neglected. After the championship week games all anyone could say was the Niners got lucky and Mahomes should be in the hall now. My brother is as square as they get and he bet the Chiefs that day for the Super Bowl. Then you see Vegas hangs a -2 for the Niners? Screaming for KC money, no? Then upwards of 73% have been betting the Chiefs the first 10 days and the line doesn't move? Think I'm with ya here. NBL

Faderbait

Registered
Forum Member
Dec 31, 2023
Smartest thing the odds makers did was make SF the favorite. This has everyone thinking wayyyyyy too much. Had they put KC the favorite they would of had way too much action on the Chefs. So smart.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

America's Team

Forum Member
Nov 18, 2008
Smartest thing the odds makers did was make SF the favorite. This has everyone thinking wayyyyyy too much. Had they put KC the favorite they would of had way too much action on the Chefs. So smart.
so you think they would have had higher than 73% on the Chiefs? I agree we may all be thinking too much but not sure that math adds up?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg