The views are piling up in this thread:smilies2

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

HappyJack

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 3, 2022
The views are piling up in this thread:smilies2
Bragging about getting attention…..100% Trump!!!

There may be nothing you two don’t have in common.
th

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
Bragging about getting attention…..

This thread is by 2nd best thread I have ever posted at Madjacks.

And I got Mr. multiple usernames / Mr. ban to thank for it....Fuck yeah...life is good:smilies16

HappyJack

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 3, 2022
Good Night Donald!

Hope you get enough views to stroke your banana to. :smilies2

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
For those looking for a recap......this thread is on fire:smilies16

oh and Mr. Capper finally used accurate record keeping, no bullshit lines, and no other scam tactics.......he had a losing NFL season, it was not good at all.

But that doesn't matter.......the real point of this thread, is that it is on fire, and it is all thanks to Mr. Multiple usernames :smilies2

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
I see the thread got 5 replies, all yours!

And the replies and views keep adding up.

Once HappyJack replies with all his other accounts this thread will officially be in the Hall of Fame:smilies1

I mean it is sad Mr. Capper had another losing season handicapping, but at least we have something to be proud of on here, this thread is on absolute fire, it is burning it up the entire Internet baby:smilies1:smilies16
just before dawn fire GIF

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
I don't know if there is a thread in Madjacks history that went from such a negative to such a positive. It started off with Mr. Capper losing, but has now turned into something amazing.

This thread is oh so close to Hall of Fame material, if Mr. ban/multiple usernames can just post here under just 30 percent of his usernames, the views will increase so much, that not only will my life officially have meaning but I'll get inducted into the Madjack Hall of Fame.:smilies16

As I said, what a turnaround this thread has made, it started off gloomy.........and is now a ray of sunshine:smilies1

Fuck yeah I say...Fuck yeah:smilies2

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
So now that Mr. Capper is honest and upfront (no longer using bullshit record keeping and fake betting lines) is he going to update everybody on his final losing record?

Or perhaps one of his clients will update us?

There has been no bragging this season (in this forum) so it must have been really bad, curious to know how bad it was when all was said and done. I mean if you are going to brag in this forum when you have one winning week, one would think you'd also update the Madjack Community when you lose for an entire NFL season (including exhibition games).

I look forward to the final update............
Season 7 Nbc GIF by The Office