Ukraine Invasion Impact on Markets

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
How are you handling this situation from an investment standpoint? Have you sold off equities? Bought equities? Moved money into bonds? Moved money into cash?

I've left my IRAs alone but I have been throwing a couple hundred bucks here and there into my M1 Finance account to keep buying while the market is down. It's starting to add up and I'm hoping this is just a good opportunity to buy in lower but it's hard to know what to think. I've heard this could last well after it concludes (which is hopefully soon) and could further impact inflation concerns as oil supplies are limited due to the sanctions on Russia and their oil.

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
I haven't touched a thing. Ill just see what happens, then boast that I made the correct move, and cleaned up!

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
I pulled completely out on January 21. So far it was a great move on my part. I'm just watching for now with no plan yet.

I left my IRA alone.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
https://markets.businessinsider.com...ia-ukraine-stocks-gold-bitcoin-dollars-2022-2

According to Buffett, putting your money into productive companies during wartime is the best move.
But you're going to be a lot better off owning productive assets over the next 50 years

I'm not concerned about the next 50 years, I'm concerned about the next 50 months. So far, me pulling out was still a great move. Tens of THOUSANDS saved. I still look for buying opportunities for getting back in.

I have not sold any bitcoin. And won't.

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
I'm not concerned about the next 50 years, I'm concerned about the next 50 months. So far, me pulling out was still a great move. Tens of THOUSANDS saved. I still look for buying opportunities for getting back in.

I have not sold any bitcoin. And won't.

With the way the market started out this morning, you're still looking like a damn genius.

I'm going to keep chasing it down, a couple hundred bucks at a time, and hope for a strong rebound.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg