Un... bee... lieveable...

Scott4USC

Fight On!
Forum Member
Sep 11, 2002
04pd1561-m.jpg

He's reenacting that Woody Allen scene in "Everything you wanted to know about sex" where the sperm are getting ready for action.

bluekerry.jpg

Kerry went to the amusement park in Florida with some friends yesterday. He went from limp-wristing a baseball in Boston to looking really tough at NASA in Florida.

EAE

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 22, 2004
Parts unknown
Looks like a rock band that might open up for KISS. Starring John "can't" Kerryatune. Lurch and the Losers? Lucky Sperm Club???

Last edited:

kosar

Centrist
Forum Member
Nov 27, 1999
ft myers, fl
He looks almost as silly as Dubya stepping onto that aircraft carrier in a flight uniform and 3 pairs of tube socks stuffed down his crotch.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

StevieD

Forum Member
Jun 18, 2002
Boston
Friggin' cheerleader! LOL! The right will spin it so he was a football hero!

homedog

I'm trite!
Forum Member
Jan 5, 2002
He looks almost as silly as Dubya stepping onto that aircraft carrier in a flight uniform and 3 pairs of tube socks stuffed down his crotch.

:clap: Funny. I must have missed that one.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
are these pictures from the geriatric frat house at university of san francisco?...or a clip from "deliverance 2...a space odyssey".....

as howard dean would say....."yeeeeehaaaaa"

capt.jey13d07271628.campaign_kerry_jey13d.jpg

Last edited:

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
i posted the picture in fun...no malice intended.....g w jr has some doozies out there himself...

the guy that took this particular photo may get canned...it is funny,though...

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

dr. freeze

BIG12 KING
Forum Member
Aug 25, 2001
Mansion
I like how the dems are saying that they didnt know that there were cameras there.....anyone besides me think Kerry is posing for the camera?

nothign wrong with the pictures....hey if anything shows the guy can loosen the tie a bit

StevieD

Forum Member
Jun 18, 2002
Boston
It is one of the stupidest things I have ever seen. LOL! It's a good thing for Kerry that this is an ABB election. Anyone But Bush.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ferdville

Forum Member
Dec 24, 1999
So Cal
maybe he should have talked to Dukakis about that picture he took in that tank that just about killed any chance he had of being electe.

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky
not unbelievable but interesting----

Photo Field Day

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

By Brit Hume

The latest from the Political Grapevine:

Photo Field Day
Newspapers are having a field day with that photo of John Kerry in a so-called "bunny suit" while touring the Kennedy Space Center yesterday.

The New York Post, on its front page, says ? "Boston, We Have A Problem." The Washington Times also put the photo on its front page. And the New York Daily News front page says ? "Photo Follies."

The New York Times, however, doesn't carry a photo at all, or even a mention of the suit. As for Kerry's hometown newspapers, the Boston Herald calls Kerry, "Bubble Boy." Early editions of the Boston Globe, meanwhile, had a tiny black-and-white photo of Kerry in the "Bunny suit," on page B-10. But later editions killed the photo altogether, and any mention of the suit."