Wednesday 2/10 NBA DFS

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
Look no further setting your lineups than the Indiana Pacers. I?m playing a ton of lineups today because the Pacers have great great value. Brooklyn has a big three roster but they are the worst team defensively and they just got got run out of the gym last night against the Pistons.

Brogdon G - $7400 he?s been over 8 and he has 50-60 pt potential
Jeremy Lamb SG/SF - $5400 he has 30-40 pt potential
Domontas Sabonas PF/V $8600 Nets really struggle up front and he maybe my favorite play. 60 point potential
Justin Holiday SF - $5500 least favorite of the Pacers but he could go off and need him at that price in a few lineups
Miles Turner C -$6000 again 35- 50 pt potential because Of Nets front court

McConnell and McDermott at $5300 and $4800 don?t excite me coming off the bench but again have to play in some lower priced tourneys

This is the Night I want to play many many lineups mixing in many of the Pacers starters because their price has dropped d/t recent performance an we are getting them at such Great value. Definitely will have some nets players coming back the other way as this should be a close game all the way through since Nets are favored. No total yet but has to be in 230s
Im pumped for today so I?ll be adding all day long

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Russell Westbrook PG - $8400 he can go off for 70 Fantasy points any night

Serge Ibaka C - $5400 Wolves defense isn?t very good and they are one of the worst defending the opposing center.

Ivica Zubac C - $5100 Same matchup as Ibaka

I won?t be playing both of these guys in same lineup but most of the time Ibaka gets more minutes so I will have him in more linueps than Zubac but have to sprinkle Zubac

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
I may have went a little crazy but I?m in 365 lineups today with $1500 at risk. Lot of single entry higher priced. If this bombs then I?m back to usually 1-250 per day

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
JA MORANT PG - $7300

This guy will be in a ton of my lineups tonight, he's been gone a couple different times this season but now its been almost 2 full weeks he's been back and last game his minutes went to 37 he's going to be low ownership and he has BIG PLAY potential, he's good for 40 points tonight and in this pace up spot he may get 50s.

OBVIOUSLY You want to find ways to get the big guys in some of your lineups as well such as Luca Doncic, James Harden, Jokic, etc so we will need to find some lesser plays as well

Danilo Galinari SF/PF - $4500 finally had his minute restriction increased to 25 for Saturdays game, he got almost 27 fantasy points, he should get those type of minutes tonight and get similar production. Do they boost him up to 30 minutes tonight? He could get into the 30s, these are the types of plays you need to win.

Desmond Bane SG/SF - $4100 Hes getting mid 20s minutes in a pace up game against Charlotte. I want some of that.

Bryn Forbes SG - $3800 Make sure he is starting but yeah another guy playing for the Bucks to get mid 20s minutes

Isaiah Roby PF/C - $3700 I'm not going to go overboard but the guy produces when he gets his minutes

John Hart SF - $4300 he had a slate breaking night last night and tonight feels like chasing points. He is very inconsistent but if the game blows out he plays the 4th quarter and can dominate a second unit. Have to sprinke

SO the keys tonight are play your Pacers, wing back with some NETS, Play JA MORANT WITH CONFIDENCE, Get a few of the big names in there.

My biggest payup would be for Luca Doncic at $10,800 He lit up Atlanta for 66 fantasy points about a week ago he's matched up against Trae Young who can't defend a lick.

Good luck!! Im going to be busy all day creating lineups, hope it works out, it just takes one linuep to make your day? I'll be adding any improtatnt roster swaps closer to tip off

I realize not many read this but me writing it down and talking about it just makes it more exciting for me and keeps my brain fresh, There are a lot of players on tonights slate
\

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
What a joke? The Pacers are absolutely horrible and the Wolves who I played very sparingly are on fire and that is also a good strategy to win a slate. Take the struggling team but it?s very very early abs at least the pacers few points

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg