Week 10 NFL DFS Draft Kings

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
Week 9 was a low scoring week (Millimaker was 205 points which is very low) where you needed to have Chubb and Connor to get all the cash and the value was at the mid to lower priced wide receivers. I didn't follow my own advice and played very little Renfrow and Aiyuk which was really stupid considering I had them in the write up. So I asked myself why was that? It was because as fantasy players I felt the need to max out the salary cap and fell in love a little too much with Jerry Jeudy and the high priced running backs such as Ekeler and Kamara, goes to show you don't need the high priced players to win the cash. This week appears much tougher as I think this will be a high scoring week across the league and the teams who were flat last week should be sharp this week so it is imperative to find the value.

Quarter Backs this week can take your pic, I find nothing wrong with the high priced guys, I don't have a good feel for any one in particular. For lower price I like Ryan at $6,000, Wentz at $5900, and Big Ben at $5600 but I will be playing a ton of
Russel Wilson at $6700 with Jaire Alexander gone for Green Bay I don't see anyone locking down Metcalf or Locket and if Rodgers plays stacking back with Adams seems smart to do. I know Wilson has been out but he will be fine and they don't run the ball effectively.

Running Backs - Again I feel like the high priced players will be fine, but I will be playing a ton of Najee Harris at $7900, He's 20 points every week except last week and now he has Detroit. Also, a situation in Buffalo, Zach Moss is under concussion protocol if he is ruled out then Devin Singletary at $4700 becomes a big time play and will be in half my lineups, the Jets are the worst against the run and Singletary is good out of the backfield too, Only problem is Buffalo get's pass happy but at $4700 it won't take much to hit value. Another situation is D'Ernest Johnson for Cleveland also priced at $4700, Chubb most likely out due to Covid and the Pats can be run on. I may have a ton of lineups with Singletary, Johnson and Harris.

Also really like Dalvin Cook at $8000 and Aaron Jones at $6900 and the Denver running backs, Gordon and J. Williams

WR- Love Davante Adams at $7900 if Rodgers is in. Metcalf and Lockett at $6800 and $6500 seems like bargains to me. Mike Williams at $6600 and Keenan Allen at $7000 I like, one should really go off, Michael Pittman is still under valued at $6300, but I am going to give you these low priced receivers,

Marvin Jones $5800 - I look for him to have a big game this week. Jerry Jeudy at $5300 I will keep playing him every week cause I'm telling ya he has a chance to break the slate and last week he was up to 8 targets, i wonder if Slay will play on him? If so Sutton should be sprinkled in a few lineups at $5600. Robby Anderson $4400 I think the new QB will get him the football and Deonte Harris at $4K, he gets too many targets and if he finds the endzone this price is great.

New England doesn't have many healthy running backs practicing. Stevenson and Harris both on concussion protocol so Brandon Bolden could get the start and increased touches. $4400 is a bargain

Jamal Agnew WR Jax $4500 - This guy gets targets and I really think he could be tremendous value. They also should be playing from behind as well.

UPDATE:

Zach Moss was at practice doing non contact drills. He has not cleared concussion protocols yet but keeping a watch. Makes it difficult to build lineups not knowing who Buffalo RB not playing because their values are so low and the matchup is great.

No Kamara means Engram at $4500 could be a hell of a bargain play in tournaments though I expect both Engram and D?Ernest Johnson to be heavily owned because they should get all the volume. Both may have solid games, I?ll sprinkle them is some lineups but not going crazy as I don?t think either will have break the slate type games I?m still saving about 40 lineups for Sunday morning to see if Moss is playing, I?m going he?s out no disrespect to him but I?ll lean to lower owned Singletary while everyone slides to these 2.

Tight Ends

Noah Fant $4300

Really liking him and may play him a lot in the flex with 2 tight end lineups such as Pitts at $5800. Jerry a Jeudy can flat out fly and Sutton will carry attention but Eagles have been playing 2 deep Keeping everything underneath and give up decent games to the tight end and Fant is athletic and can catch 6 for 60 and hopefully a TD, his price point is low cause he?s coming off covid protocol and he?s had bad matchups

Last edited:

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
New England doesn't have many healthy running backs practicing. Stevenson and Harris both on concussion protocol so Brandon Bolden could get the start and increased touches. $4400 is a bargain

Jamal Agnew WR Jax $4500 - This guy gets targets and I really think he could be tremendous value. They also should be playing from behind as well.

UPDATE:

Zach Moss was at practice doing not contact drills. He has not cleared concussion protocols yet but keeping a watch. Makes it difficult to build lineups not knowing who Buffalo RB not playing because their values are so low and the matchup is great.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Tight Ends

Noah Fant $4300

Really liking him and may play him a lot in the flex with 2 tight end lineups such as Pitts at $5800. Jerry a Jeudy can flat out fly and Sutton will carry attention but Eagles have been playing 2 deep Keeping everything underneath and give up decent games to the tight end and Fant is athletic and can catch 6 for 60 and hopefully a TD, his price point is low cause he?s coming off covid protocol and he?s had bad matchups

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Week 10 NFL DFS Draft Kings

No Kamara means Engram at $4500 could be a hell of a bargain play in tournaments though I expect both Engram and D?Ernest Johnson to be heavily owned because they should get all the volume. Both may have solid games, I?ll sprinkle them is some lineups but not going crazy as I don?t think either will have break the slate type games I?m still saving about 40 lineups for Sunday morning to see if Moss is playing, I?m hoping he?s out no disrespect to him but I?ll lean to lower owned Singletary while everyone slides to these 2

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Working nights tonight so Doubt I will be posting before games tomorrow, so here are some thoughts.

BIG BEN Is Out so this definitely changes some perspective on Pittsburgh players, but I am definitely going to play a little bit of Mason Rudolph. His price point is $4100 playing Detroit? Not going wild on it as we seen what happened last week with Love vs KC but this is a bit different with Rudolph being at home and has had several NFL starts. A little worried that Harris, Johnson and Friermouth may have a drop in production.

Zach Moss has been cleared to play and I expect him to start so that makes me slow my role on Singletary quite a bit. I will play Moss al ittle. Look like I will have more D"Ernest Johnson and Ingram than I would like but its fearful not to play them and be way behind. Have to have another game plan to be different than the rest of the field.

Godwin will probably try and play but I want some Tyler Johsnon anyway at $3300, he will get targeted by Brady tomorrow.

I think that is about it I'm up to 420 lineups..... main, early, and late slate entries? I have $1200 in play just about double by normal feeling the rush from that 20 K win last week, I cashed out 15K of it already so if I do lose I should be covered the rest of the season because if this week busts I'll go back to my $650 per week play. So good luck and hopefully will have another ring the bell thread

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
2 more guys Im playing a little bit that can help you

WR Charles Rogers $3100 - No Julio so this guy should get some targets and hopefully the end zone.

RB JD McKissic $5200 - If they are playing from behind he should have a bunch of catches

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
I had a total of one line-up:mj07:

I wish that?s all I played, rotten week!!!! I didn?t play any Stevenson or McCaffrey, I had plenty of Dak and Lamb but the big boys didn?t come through and that?s why this can be so tough and frustrating!! I pay for a subscription at RotoGrinders to see the ownership. McCaffrey was only 5 % owned!!! It did raise a flag for me to play him but I chickened out. Back playing my normal lol