Week 11 DFS

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
I will be playing the 150 lineup mini max for a grand total of $75 but I will be breaking this slate into 2, I am going to play my early slate single entries and then play late slate single entries, trying to learn as 2 weeks ago I loved Lamar Jackson and did my damage in early slate using him, now this week I am going to be playing a ton of Cam Newton and I don't want to match up vs the late slate as it has Mahomes, Dak, and Burrows. 3 QBs who could break the slate who I do not want to contend with, also I am going to play the late slate by itself and be contrarian and fade Chiefs/Cowboys for the most part. I'm not saying that is going to win but everyone is going to stack that game and actually the other 2 games have nice players at good value. Do people enjoy reading this stuff? I mean I hope some people like it? I don't want to waste my time

QB Cam Newton $5100 - This is such a low price and many will think this is high risk but it's a chance I'm willing to take. Last week he scored 11 points in minimal action and this week he gets a full week of practice. I know he has been out since pre season but he is familiar with the Carolina weapons and his dump off man McCaffrey appears to be 100%. My fears are injury and is Washington defense getting better? As of now Football Team's pass defense has been getting scorched and would take a complete implosion by Newton not to make $5100 value and he has the ability to be top 5 on the slate. Chase Young is out and I am thinking Newton will score 27 fantasy points. I am actually hoping for 20 and above.

QB Tua Tagovailoa $5500 - Playing against the JETS, thats all I have to say.

QB Josh Allen $8100 - He's the only guy I would pay up for, I am seeing 30 fantasy points, better find some cheap guys to go with him

RB AJ Dillion $6200 - He will be highly owned but the Packers have ran the ball down the Vikings throat with Aaron Jones a lot over the past 3 years and at this price will need to get a piece of this puzzle.

RB Christian McCaffrey $8900 - Have to play him in some lineups, the guy can absolutely crush the slate. He had 26 fantasy points without seeing the endzone last week. He's just a fantasy monster when healthy.

RB Nick Chubb $7800 - Playing Detroit and this guy is a power house and should be a $8500 player

RB Joe Mixon $7600 - Raiders are horrible vs the RUN and Mixon does it all, I'll take that 20 floor.

RB Jeff Wilson $5100 - We have to watch the availability of Eli Mitchell, He fractured his finger, he is expected to play but if he is ruled out Wilson is a must play at that price and he did rush the ball 10 times last week, No Mitchell and he will get 18 - 20 carries against the Jags.

VALUE

WR Jaylen Waddle $5600 - The Jets are absolutely horrible vs the Pass and Waddle is getting a ton of targets.

WR DJ Moore $5900 - He's familiar with Cam and with McCaffrey back he should get some really good looks, he can absolutely destroy this price point.

WR Marcus Johnson $3500 - All indications is that he is the clear #2 WR now that Julio is out
Pay Ups

WR Davante Adams $8400 - there is nobody on the Vikes who can cover him, maybe they try to double him up

WR Stefon Diggs $7900 - Last week he broke out and this week should be good

WR Adam Theilen $6600 - he seems to have big games against the Packers and he should be covered by rookie Eric Stokes

TE Cole Kmet $3400 - If this guy had better QB play this year he would be almost 5 K Tight End and last time out he was targeted 8 times. Fields is improving and at this price you can have some high priced players elsewhere.

TE George Kittle $6300 - Out of the high priced tight ends he's the guy I like the most because of the match up.

TE Mike Gesicki $5200 - I will be playing him in most lineups that I have TUA in. Gesicki got a big fat ZERO on 7 targets but that was with Brissett

So this is my first lineup

QB - Cam Newton
RB - Christian McCaffrey
RB - AJ Dillon
WR - Jaylen Waddle
WR - Davante Adams
WR - DJ Moore
TE - Cole Kmet
FLex - Marcus Johnson
DST - Saints

Last edited:

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
RB AJ Dillion $6200 - He will be highly owned but the Packers have ran the ball down the Vikings throat with Aaron Jones a lot over the past 3 years and at this price will need to get a piece of this puzzle.

RB Christian McCaffrey $8900 - Have to play him in some lineups, the guy can absolutely crush the slate. He had 26 fantasy points without seeing the endzone last week. He's just a fantasy monster when healthy.

RB Nick Chubb $7800 - Playing Detroit and this guy is a power house and should be a $8500 player

RB Joe Mixon $7600 - Raiders are horrible vs the RUN and Mixon does it all, I'll take that 20 floor.

RB Jeff Wilson $5100 - We have to watch the availability of Eli Mitchell, He fractured his finger, he is expected to play but if he is ruled out Wilson is a must play at that price and he did rush the ball 10 times last week, No Mitchell and he will get 18 - 20 carries against the Jags.

RB Marc Ingram $5400 - McCaffrey out and he gets all this volume

Last edited:

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
VALUE

WR Jaylen Waddle $5600 - The Jets are absolutely horrible vs the Pass and Waddle is getting a ton of targets.

WR DJ Moore $5900 - He's familiar with Cam and with McCaffrey back he should get some really good looks, he can absolutely destroy this price point.

Pay Ups

WR Davante Adams $8400 - there is nobody on the Vikes who can cover him, maybe they try to double him up

WR Stefon Diggs $7900 - Last week he broke out and this week should be good

WR Adam Theilen $6600 - he seems to have big games against the Packers and he should be covered by rookie Eric Stokes

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
TE Cole Kmet $3400 - If this guy had better QB play this year he would be almost 5 K Tight End and last time out he was targeted 8 times. Fields is improving and at this price you can have some high priced players elsewhere.

TE George Kittle $6300 - Out of the high priced tight ends he's the guy I like the most because of the match up.

TE Mike Gesicki $5200 - I will be playing him in most lineups that I have TUA in. Gesicki got a big fat ZERO on 7 targets but that was with Brissett

So this is my first lineup

QB - Cam Newton
RB - Christian McCaffrey
RB - AJ Dillon
WR - Jaylen Waddle
WR - Davante Adams
WR - DJ Moore
TE - Cole Kmet
FLex - Marcus Johnson
DST - Saints

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Mitchell is Doubtful so we have to increase Wilson at $5200 as a bargain play

Amari Cooper is out

WR Michael Gallup $4200 is a definite value play

TE Daulton Schultz $4600 could be in line for a big day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
OK guys I went through my list, these are the guys I am playing for the most part and I will have the smashers in Capital. Let's see how many of these guys are in the Millimaker winning linup? Oh and I was just hired by Dr Roto . com to do a weekly DFS segment, he's on XM radio 87 Saturdays at 7 Eastern!!!

QB

JOSH ALLEN
Lamar Jackson
CAM NEWTON
Tua Tagvailoa

RB

CHRISTIAN McCAFFREY
Dalvin Cook
NICK CHUBB
Zekke Elliott
JOE MIXON
MILES GASKIN
AJ DILLON
MARC INGRAM
Kenyon Drake
D'Onta Foreman
Jeff Wilson

WR

DAVANTE ADAMS
Ty Hill
AJ Brown
Jamar Chase
DK METCALF
Adam Theilen
BRANDON COOKS
TJ LOCKETT
DJ MOORE
HUNTER RENFROW
JAYLEN WADDLE
Tee Higgins
EMANUAL SANDERS
JARVIS LANDRY
Michael Gallup

TE

TRAVIS KELCE
GEORGE KITTLE
TJ Hockenson
Mike Gisicki
Dalton Schultz
Dawson Knox
CJ Uzomah

D

MIAMI
BILLS
SAINTS

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
RB Marc Ingram becomes a play at $5400 with Kamara out, what we are seeing now is an influx of value plays and not all of them will produce and that's why I like to play a lot of lineups. So this slate has got very weird because there are so many value plays that finding the high priced guys is going to be what makes the cash because everyone is playing them. So the instinct is to fade them but you got to figure the big winners will have one or two value plays in there.

I will make this prediction.. The lineups that make the most cash will be well below the salary cap, DK Salary Cap is 50 K. I'm thinking a lineup 43-45 K wins it.

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Didn?t do too bad today but I only played Jefferson and Taylor in a handful of lineups
And you needed them both to get the cash. Cam Newton saved my ass. I came ahead $10.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg