Week 13 DFS and Value plays

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
I have to go back over these threads and review my early week thoughts. I lost $200 of my bank. This week I am stepping up and playing about $600, I'm doing good with the gambling Gods for the most part and some things are really jumping out at me this week. But I want to talk about the fatal flaw I made last week.. Too much Dalvin Cook and little Henry. I had heard that the Colts were missing linemen but I was too bullish on Cook and didn't move the needle much to Henry and I played very little Tyreek Hill. Veryb but when it comes to betting and to fantasy sports you have to shake it off, not dwell but write mistakes down and try to learn from them.

1. Always have Mahomes and Hill in some lineups when on the slate.
2. Ditto for Derrick Henry especially late in the year.

Saying that I will be going back to Dalvin and his price tag again this week but not as heavily. Lets look at Value plays if you are playing multiple lineups.

Alshon Jeffery - 3000]Lets not go nuts here but at 3K I think you have to find some room for him somewhere. He had 4 targets last week and I think he maybe in line for 6-8 targets and I doubt he gets Jaire Alexander the entire game. He may find
the end zone..

Anthony Miller - 3100 He has a great matchup and plays well against Detroit

Kyle Rudolph - 3400 hes showed well last week and has similar matchup this week. I'd play him fairly confidently if Irv Smith is out

Darnell Mooney - 3400 this guy has a great matchup this week, Trubisky gave him 9 targets last week and if he gets 9 this week watch out. He has 20 plus point potential

Keke Coutee - 3500 With Fuller now out this guy moves into the number 2 slot I like it

Lavishaka Shenauklt - 3600 has a good matchup and play most of the offesive snaps

Sony Michel - 4000 Hard to play the Pats backs but he may get increased workload after last week's performance

Denzel Mims - 4100, targets are going up and I am predicting him to get his first NFL TD. If not this weekend then when?

Hunter Renfrow - 4300 I mean give this guy some volume and get him into the end zone

Michael Pittman - 4900 He gets the most targets in a great matchup

Sam Darnold - 5000 Las Vegas defense sucks

Baker Mayfield - 5300 this maybe game script if they fall behind in a shoot out. He's tough to take because they love to run the ball

Mitch Trubisky - 5400 It doesn't get better than the Lions, He has thrown 3 Tds in 4 straight games against them

Carson Wentz - 5400 play against Green Bays defense