bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
My article for dr roto

Best DraftKings Early Slate NFL DFS Plays Week 13
DraftKings Early Slate QB Plays
QB Tom Brady, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, $7,200

We get a discounted price this week as RB Leonard Fournette stole the show for Tampa last week. Brady has averaged 3.5 TD passes the last three times he has met Atlanta. I think the Buccaneers will be making a push for Brady to be MVP so another three touchdowns seem likely this week. Brady has the highest floor and ceiling in this week?s early slate so he's worth the price.

QB Kirk Cousins, Minnesota Vikings, $6,300

Cousins has been excellent most of the season. Last week he still netted 16.5 FPTs in a game in which he wasn?t very good. Now he faces the Lions without Dalvin Cook. The Vikings have averaged 29.5 points the past 4 weeks and I fully expect them to reach 30 points this week. With no Cook, most of those should come from Cousins.

DraftKings Early Slate RB Plays
All the top-priced running backs are good options if you can afford them, but I really like these running backs in particular at their prices.

RB Jonathan Taylor, Indianapolis Colts $9,200

Taylor is on fire. He has scored at least 19.7 FPTs in each of the past nine weeks, topping 30 five times in that span. He should continue the trend vs. the Houston Texans. Taylor?s ability to break the slate makes him a guy you need in many of your lineups.

RB Alexander Mattison, Minnesota Vikings $7,600

This is an absolute smash spot for Mattison against the leaky run defense of the Detroit Lions. Mattison is also a great receiving threat as well and he scored 30.3 fantasy points in a start vs. Detroit earlier this season. I am playing in all lineups that do not have Justin Jefferson, and even some that do.

RB Myles Gaskin, Miami Dolphins $5800

Did you realize that Myles has 16-plus fantasy points three out of the past four weeks? He has been easy to overlook because he had a slow start to the season. Miami coaches have realized to give him volume as he has 15-plus touches the past six weeks and it has boosted his fantasy production.

RB Jamaal Williams, Detroit Lions $5400

With D?Andre Swift most likely out Williams should get most of the volume and they will try to take advantage of the Vikings' depleted defensive line. 20 touches seems guaranteed and I think he will push for 20 FPTS by getting into the end zone.

RB Miles Sanders, Philadelphia Eagles $5,200

I feel this guy should be on this list every week because he is always cheap. He is a very talented back and needs volume and this week he should get it. The Jets are horrible vs the run defensively and with QB Jalen Hurts limited this week, I look for the Eagles to run the ball more.

RB Kene Nwangwu, Minnesota Vikings $4,300

Who? This is for those who really need a punt option for the early slate or for those trying to win the Milly Maker. With Dalvin Cook going down he is going to get some volume, five to 10 carries, likely on the higher end if the Vikings are ahead. Kene is a rookie and missed time earlier this year. He is explosive and has fresh legs and is the type of runner who can bring it to the end zone on any play. He already has two kickoff returns for touchdowns as well. For season-long leagues I would definitely pick him up if I had the roster space because what if Alexander Mattison gets hurt? Nwangwu becomes a top 12 fantasy back next Thursday when the Vikings take on Pittsburgh.

DraftKings Early Slate WR Plays
WR Justin Jefferson, Minnesota Vikings $8,200

My favorite play on the board for Sunday and I think he has a chance to break the slate. In an earlier matchup against Detroit Jefferson has 100 yards receiving by half and the Vikings took the air out of the ball the second half. Vikings have been pushing for more offense and less conservative. I?m thinking he gets close to 150 yards and a TD or two.

WR Chris Godwin $6,600 Tampa Bay Buccaneers

I like him over Mike Evans because Evans should see Atlanta Falcon CB A.J. Terrell. Godwin should be Tom Brady?s go-to receiver and I expect 20-plus fantasy points.

WR Jaylen Waddle, Miami Dolphins $6,400

I can?t ignore the targets here, eight or more the past three out of four games and he gets another good matchup against the Giants. Waddle is getting better and better each week and has averaged 19.6 FPTs the last four weeks.

WR Josh Reynolds, Detroit Lions $3,400

Reynold started out on fire against the Chicago Bears on Thanksgiving and then the Lions offense fizzled out. I think the Lions will be playing from behind and can take advantage of a weak Vikings secondary that is 31st against the pass. Reynolds should be the go-to player as he and Goff have had chemistry together when they played for the Rams and the Vikings are very good vs the tight end which should limit T.J. Hockenson?s production.

DraftKings Early Slate Tight End Plays
TE Rob Gronkowski, Tampa Bay Buccaneers $5,300

Gronkowski is a must-play in all lineups involving Tom Brady. He is still clearly Brady?s go to guy and at his price he can?t be ignored.

TE Dallas Goedert, Philadelphia Eagles $4,500

Goedert has a nice bounce back matchup vs the NY Jets who aren?t very good defensively. I?m predicting he scores this week and gets us close to 15 FPTs. I am going to play him with Gronk in some lineups as a cheap flex option as he will be low owned.

TE Cole Kmet, Chicago Bears $3,600

Cole is a very good player and is starting to see more volume. He had 11 targets last week with eight catches for 66 yards. If he gets that type of volume this week, he will find the end zone at home.

Best DraftKings Late Slate NFL DFS Plays Week 13
DraftKings Late Slate QB Plays
QB Lamar Jackson, Baltimore Ravens $7,800

I do not have confidence in many late slate QBs but I have to think Lamar bounces back with a good showing against a Pittsburgh defense who has been getting destroyed the past two weeks. Lamar pushes for 100 yards rushing with a rushing TD, chips in 200 yards passing and a score and we are looking at close to 28 FPTs.

QB Derek Carr, Las Vegas Raiders $6,000

I have to play Carr in some lineups because Washington?s pass defense has been awful most of the season. This game also features the highest total on the board for the late slate at 49.5. I expect close to 300 yards passing and two TD passes for 20 FPTs.

DraftKings Late Slate RB Plays
RB Elijah Mitchell, San Francisco 49ers $6,000

What a week Mitchell had last week and he gets a favorable matchup against Seattle one of the worst rush defenses in the league. He should get at least 20 carries and give you a solid 20 fantasy points.

RB Antonio Gibson, Washington Football Team $5,700

Gibson is going to be highly owned and for good reason. He has over 20 fantasy points in two of past three games and a great matchup against the Las Vegas Raiders. Gibson will be in most of my late slate and full slate lineups.

RB Sony Michel, Los Angeles Rams $4,300

For this play we must watch the status of RB Darrell Henderson who has yet to practice this week. If Henderson is out then Sony Michel becomes a must-start in almost all lineups. Jacksonville is a nice matchup and I expect the Rams to lead most of the way. Getting Michel in your lineup will allow you to afford any high-priced player you want.

DraftKings Late Slate WR Plays
WR Cooper Kupp, Los Angeles Rams $9,000

It?s a steep price to pay but last week was the first week he did not reach 20 FPTs in six weeks. He is almost a must spend-up guy because of his ability to crush the slate. He has 40-point potential but don?t worry there are plenty of WR bargains available to allow us to afford him.

WR Diontae Johnson, Pittsburgh Steelers $6,800

Johnson is a target machine with 40 targets the past 3 weeks leading to 59 fantasy points. I see no reason the trend doesn?t continue as Diontae should see plenty of targets as the Ravens have been very good against the run.

WR DK Metcalf, Seattle Seahawks $6,700

This will not be a popular play and I like that. Metcalf has been nonexistent the past three weeks which gives us great value for a superstar-level player. I think Russell Wilson will do his best this week to feed Metcalf the ball because of all the negative press around the situation. DK gets back on track this week.

WR Brandon Aiyuk, San Francisco 49ers $5,600

This is a very good spot for Aiyuk as he has had six-plus targets in three of past four games and that number should go up now that Deebo Samuel is out. He should be lined up all over the field and he also be involved in rushing the football as well. Look for 100 yards and a TD.

WR Curtis Samuel, Washington Football Team $4,000

This is for those who make multiple lineups. Samuel is a very talented receiver who should get more volume. This week Terry McLaurin will be matched up against Raiders corner Casey Hayward leaving more opportunities for Samuel.

WR Jauan Jennings, San Francisco 49ers $3,100

Jennings will most likely be the number two receiver now that Deebo Samuel is out. He had 10 FPTs last week and missed a TD by a foot. He may get some of those Deebo sweeps they have been running as well. This is too low of a price and I will have several lineups where Jennings' low price lets me pair him with Kupp.

DraftKings Late Slate Tight End Plays
TE George Kittle, San Francisco 49ers $5,900

This feels like a George Kittle week as the Seahawks are not a very good defense vs the tight end. Kittle will be hungry for the ball as he was shut down last week. I?m thinking Kittle gets into the end zone at least once.

TE Logan Thomas, Washington Football Teams $4,000

Watch for his status as he has been limited in practice but this matchup is too good to miss if he plays. The Raiders have been a sieve to opposing tight ends and Thomas was targeted six times last week.

TE Foster Moreau, Las Vegas Raiders $2,700

Darren Waller missed Week 7 and Moreau produced 18 FPTs, he could be a real good bargain if he produces anything close to those numbers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk