Where?s the clown?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

zoomer

Forum Member
Feb 20, 2000
Massapequa Park, NY USA
It's Flim Flam. Clowney and his shill set up camp at a gambling site and hope to hit a winning streak. If it works out, they try and go pay. If it doesn't, they move on to another site and do the same. It didn't work here because this site has seen this con game played here over and over.

Reactions: SixFive

Wayne Vegas

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 10, 2017
The Dark Side
It's Flim Flam. Clowney and his shill set up camp at a gambling site and hope to hit a winning streak. If it works out, they try and go pay. If it doesn't, they move on to another site and do the same. It didn't work here because this site has seen this con game played here over and over.

100% correct. Brought his hype man with him to bump every thread 10 times each day. I can?t believe some people actually believed he was 147-31 last year. :lol::mj07:

Lloyd

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 28, 2019

Couldn?t be more wrong

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Lloyd

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 28, 2019
100% correct. Brought his hype man with him to bump every thread 10 times each day. I can?t believe some people actually believed he was 147-31 last year. :lol::mj07:

Mr Jealousy. You Have no idea what you are talking about.

boomer1

Forum Member
Feb 27, 2008
Birmingham Al
Couldn?t be more wrong

Well where is he Lloyd ? 0-4 his last 4, and 2-7 his last 9. If those numbers were reversed it would be wall to wall clown shit in here. Like the posters above me stated, gather y'all's shit and hit the road!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Wayne Vegas

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 10, 2017
The Dark Side
Mr Jealousy. You Have no idea what you are talking about.

Is that the only thing you can say? Nobody is jealous of that loser. I called him a fraud the first time he posted this season. What will you do if he doesn?t post? Who?s ass will you kiss now? Hopefully he still emails you all the square favorites and overs. I wouldn?t want you to miss those.

Macgruder23

Forum Member
Mar 28, 2008
buffalo ny
Well where is he Lloyd ? 0-4 his last 4, and 2-7 his last 9. If those numbers were reversed it would be wall to wall clown shit in here. Like the posters above me stated, gather y'all's shit and hit the road!

Technically 0-5 last 5 as he tossed in a parlay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Lloyd

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 28, 2019
Is that the only thing you can say? Nobody is jealous of that loser. I called him a fraud the first time he posted this season. What will you do if he doesn?t post? Who?s ass will you kiss now? Hopefully he still emails you all the square favorites and overs. I wouldn?t want you to miss those.

Where you bullied as a child? Must of been. All you do is put people down.

You need some serious therapy. Hope you can find happiness one day.

gjn23

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2002
So. Cal
I have his plays and write ups:

Every favorite
Every over
Every game

Nothing but gas cans in mlb and bigger gas cans on the underdogs.

653-7 my last 660 plays!