Why are people so hyped with FIFA 2018?

chrisv66

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 9, 2018
Is it just me or people are so hyped because of the world cup? What?s so special about it anyway? I mean I understand it?s a 4-year thing and that it?s a global event but if you think about it, it?s still just football. I met these Colombian women on the local pub. They asked me why I wasn?t cheering for Russia (they were playing that time) like the rest. I answered honestly that I?m not really into the game and they looked at me like I grew two heads. Seriously, why so giddy about it? Please can somebody explain this to me. Also, I don?t even know why they are asking me about supporting ?Russia? ? I am white, but I don?t think I look Russian at all. (?)

The Joker

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 3, 2008
Tennessee
www.madjacksports.com
Is it just me or people are so hyped because of the world cup? What?s so special about it anyway? I mean I understand it?s a 4-year thing and that it?s a global event but if you think about it, it?s still just football. I met these Colombian women on the local pub. They asked me why I wasn?t cheering for Russia (they were playing that time) like the rest. I answered honestly that I?m not really into the game and they looked at me like I grew two heads. Seriously, why so giddy about it? Please can somebody explain this to me. Also, I don?t even know why they are asking me about supporting ?Russia? ? I am white, but I don?t think I look Russian at all. (?)

Thanks for posting.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Old School

OVR
Forum Member
Mar 19, 2006

Another ghost.....:facepalm:
giphy.gif

with nothing to do.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg