Buckwheat noodles 150 g
Soy sauce 80 ml
Beef 150 g
Celery stalk 1
Onion 1
bell pepper 1
olive oil 4 large spoons
Balsamic vinegar 80 ml

1. Marinate the meat in soy sauce, with the addition of balsamic vinegar and one clove of garlic. Leave on for 15 minutes
2. Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan (wok), fry the onion, then add the meat (cut into strips), fry for 2 minutes.
3. Add celery (slanted) and bell pepper. Fry the mixture for 2 minutes until all ingredients are cooked through
4. Then transfer everything to a plate.
5. Prepare buckwheat noodles. Place the noodles in salted boiling water and simmer for 10 minutes. Then discard in a colander. Rinse the noodles in cold water and dry a little.
6. Fry the noodles in vegetable oil for 4-5 minutes until the noodles are elastic, then add the soy sauce with garlic and fry for about 3 minutes.
7. Then add ready-made vegetables and meat. Mix everything thoroughly and fry until cooked.

JSom

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 2, 2020
Springfield, Illinois
I also love oriental food. It seems that the ingredients are not the most complicated, but the tastes are so awesome that you want more and more. Thanks for the recipe! I will definitely cook it.

gilbert78

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 20, 2020
TX
Lovin' it. I can seriously eat beef noodles every day until the end of my life. It's just the best thing in life for me. Once my wife was out for a week for visiting her parents and there was this Chinese restaurant close to our property in Limassol so I ate only beef noodles all that time. I don't regret it.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

JSom

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 2, 2020
Springfield, Illinois
Lovin' it. I can seriously eat beef noodles every day until the end of my life. It's just the best thing in life for me. Once my wife was out for a week for visiting her parents and there was this Chinese restaurant close to our property in Limassol so I ate only beef noodles all that time. I don't regret it.

You're doing fine. Eat your favorite food more often. But do not overdo it, otherwise, you will get bored. This also happens:lol: This also happens. I had this when I ate beef bourguignon. They cooked often, and then I could not look at this beef.