Nitty Gritty

Phenom

STRONG.
Forum Member
May 24, 2001
The Upstate
Minny +8 (3)
SC +4.5 (2)

Neither of the faves is that strong IMO, I will take the points. Lot of faves covered yesterday, look for the dogs to bark today.

Jabberwocky

Forum Member
Mar 3, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
the only fav that covered yesterday in the NIT was Louisville with Mich pushing, depending on the line you got... :shrug:

Last edited:

KING-MONEY

Forum Member
Dec 25, 2005
YEA i didnt think alot of FAVS covered last night either...Because i had alot of them and LOST MONEY...

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Phenom

STRONG.
Forum Member
May 24, 2001
The Upstate
Your right guys, thanks for pointing that out, I wrote my notes down backwards. Still think the NIT is not a place for average teams to lay these kind of points.

SC 6-0 ATS last 6 games, Florida St only 4 of last 10

Cincy 3-7 ATS last 10, only 1 of which they were a favorite over Louisville after they had been drubbed by the Cards earlier in the season.

Phenom

STRONG.
Forum Member
May 24, 2001
The Upstate
2-1 so far

Going to stay with the Cards, I know the public is on them heavy, oh well, can't have it your way always, Johnson and Farley are finally crashing the boards strong and putting up the missed shots. Johnson hopefully is showing why he was 1 rebound away from being the leading rebounder ever at Oak Hill Academy before coming to Louisville (some leg problems have hampered him until now). The ability to finally hit the boards with Palacios/Johnson/Farley/Williams is such a huge lift for this team, even if they don't hit their 3's, now they can get the put backs.

I know Miss St. will be fired up here, but I think the cards will match the intensity, Dean, by winning can get back to MSG to finish out his career and give the pro scouts more to look at.

I see the Cards pulling away in the second half and winning this one by 8 or more. So once again I will take the small line.

U of L -2.5 (7)

also

Old Dominion +4, hard to beat a team 3 times, chance to break a home unbeaten streak. I will take a shot (2)

Phenom

STRONG.
Forum Member
May 24, 2001
The Upstate
:SIB :spotting:

I don't like to toot my own horn a lot, but I feel like I capped this game to a T, Palacious was a monster on the boards with help from Johnson/Farley/Williams and Dean had a great night, we pulled away in the 2nd half and it was a great night!

2-0

+9 units

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg