kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
YTD NFL 14-11
NCAAF 1-0

Oakland Raiders +9.5
These are both very bad teams. In a game with 2 very bad teams I can't understand what is up with getting this many points. I'll take them, it'll be closer than this.

New York Jets +6.5
I'm still drinking the green kool aid. I can't believe I'm getting this many points, the Jets may win straight up. The Jets have an awesome defense this year while the Saints have an awesome offense this year. Guess what, defense wins football games.

Cincinnati Bengals -5.5
The Bung holes will dominate this game from start to finish. The Browns have been in turmoil and I don't see them hanging around here.

San Fransisco -10
This game isn't even going to be close. The 49ers are the real deal this year and the Rams are just plain pathetic on the road (couldn't beat the Redskins).

New York Giants -9.5
I learned my lesson last week betting on the Chiefs. The Giants are going to deliver an ass whippin here as I see things coming together for them.

More later, as soon as more lines come out. I might just have to bet against my boys this coming week:sadwave: :sadwave: depending on the line.

kneifl

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
Adding:

Adding:

Denver Broncos +3
:00x11 God forgive me!!! I know the Cowboys are the best team in the NFL, but it's tough to play the Broncos at home and I haven't been especially impressed with "guess who" lately....

kneifl

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
Tampa Bay +7
Redskins are terrible. Maybe they'll win this game since it's at home, but if they do I bet their piss poor offense can't cover the point spread. I've got more faith in the offense of Tampa Gay (Derrick Ward, Antonio Bryant, etc.) than I do the Redskins offense and both of these defenses can't hold up.

kneifl

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

FirstnGoal

Forum Member
Oct 15, 2004
Denver Broncos +3
:00x11 God forgive me!!! I know the Cowboys are the best team in the NFL, but it's tough to play the Broncos at home and I haven't been especially impressed with "guess who" lately....

kneifl

The Cowpokes are coming off of Monday Night...but I don't think this Broncos team is nearly as good as it's record...we might be bumping heads on this one...but good luck anyway!

FirstnGoal

Forum Member
Oct 15, 2004
Tampa Bay +7
Redskins are terrible. Maybe they'll win this game since it's at home, but if they do I bet their piss poor offense can't cover the point spread. I've got more faith in the offense of Tampa Gay (Derrick Ward, Antonio Bryant, etc.) than I do the Redskins offense and both of these defenses can't hold up.

kneifl

This is a MUST win for Jim Zorn!...even if he has to kidnap Jason Campbell at halftime and suit up and play QB himself. :scared

I have the Skins -1 in a big teaser so you know who I'll be rooting for...but hey if they win by 2-6 points we will all be happy!

Good Luck!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
added:

added:

Baltimore Ravens +2
I'd been sideways on this game for most of the week. Really tough game. I just cant resist getting points here with the Ravens who I feel are the better team. Pats haven't really impressed me this year, the only thing they have going for them is that this game is at home.

kneifl

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
Denver Broncos +3

kneifl

Holy shitballs.

Forgive me father for I have sinned. !

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
Baltimore Ravens +2
I'd been sideways on this game for most of the week. Really tough game. I just cant resist getting points here with the Ravens who I feel are the better team. Pats haven't really impressed me this year, the only thing they have going for them is that this game is at home.

kneifl

I really wanted to play this game but I had to just hold off.

New England did not impress me against the Falcons and this is a much tougher test this week.

It is a game that could go either way and will probably be decided in the last possessions.

I dont like to wager on this type game.

gl

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

DeadPrez

Forum Member
Sep 9, 2005
New York
Denver Broncos +3

kneifl

did hell freeze over?

gl man

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
Adding

Adding

MNF

Minnesota Vikings -4
Game should be a battle. I'll go with Joe Pub on this one and cross my fingers. At this point in time I just think the Vikes are a bit superior and Favre would love to beat Green Bay.

This either makes it a profitable week (not by much), or makes it a negative week for me.

Remind me to never bet the Raiders again:mj1: :mj1:

kneifl

LDB

Forum Member
Nov 18, 2007
Bay Area, CA
MNF

Minnesota Vikings -4
Game should be a battle. I'll go with Joe Pub on this one and cross my fingers. At this point in time I just think the Vikes are a bit superior and Favre would love to beat Green Bay.

This either makes it a profitable week (not by much), or makes it a negative week for me.

Remind me to never bet the Raiders again:mj1: :mj1:

kneifl

:mj06: :mj06:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg