Championship Monday

boomer1

Forum Member
Feb 27, 2008
Birmingham Al
I’m in a good spot tonight. I have second locked up in a couple of contest and can win both with Mich -4 in one and Michigan pick’em in the other. I almost always hedge these things but not tonight. I’m all in with Michigan. A lot of times betters bet according to the last thing we see. We saw Washington hitting on all cylinders last week while Michigan struggle to put away the worst Alabama team Nick has had since 2007/08…. I just feel Michigan will bully Washington tonight limiting their possession time. I’m gonna add over tonight as well thinking Michigan will get most of it on their own.

Bowls: 12-3 +20.4

Michigan -4 *** (bet last Monday)
Over 55 **

Good luck and we will see you boys next September!

ChasDee

Forum Member
Dec 14, 2011
I’m in a good spot tonight. I have second locked up in a couple of contest and can win both with Mich -4 in one and Michigan pick’em in the other. I almost always hedge these things but not tonight. I’m all in with Michigan. A lot of times betters bet according to the last thing we see. We saw Washington hitting on all cylinders last week while Michigan struggle to put away the worst Alabama team Nick has had since 2007/08…. I just feel Michigan will bully Washington tonight limiting their possession time. I’m gonna add over tonight as well thinking Michigan will get most of it on their own.

Bowls: 12-3 +20.4

Michigan -4 *** (bet last Monday)
Over 55 **

Good luck and we will see you boys next September!
Nice Bowl season Boomer! :smilies20

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

boomer1

Forum Member
Feb 27, 2008
Birmingham Al
Sorry for the total tonight. The 3rd qtr just started to slow. Bowl season saved my year. Contest helped too.

Bowls 13-4 +21.2

Good luck with the nfl playoffs. I’ll be tailing.