For those that want to try to decipher Scrapman's 987 different posts he'll be making about the SuperBowl

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
1. It is very important to know who was on the cover of High School Football Monthly in 1989 and 1990, this will help determine who you should bet on when looking at Over or Under in Total sacks for the game.

2. If somebody was a Minor League T-ball coach back in 2015, and she's now a cheerleader for the 49ers, take the under on total receiving yards for all San Fran players that wear a number between 14 and 48. If there is Chiefs cheerleader that did not coach at any youth sports level but did donate her time at a local animal shelter any time after 2018, take the Chiefs Team Total Over in the 1st quarter.

3. The Deebo Samuel "Anytime Touchdown" prop at odds of +150 is a guaranteed winner. Deebo Samuel spent exactly 150 dollars at McDonald's back in 2020. If you can't see the correlation between +150 odds and the 150 dollars spent at McDonald's, you don't know statistics.

For the rest of Scrapman's plays simply apply the formula at the bottom of this post to all Over/Under prop wagers.

Note: Once you get the number, take that number and divide by the total number of times Brock Purdy had sex in 2022. If that number ends in an odd number take the Under in your selection. If it ends in an Even number take the Over in your selection.

You are welcome, glad I could help. And best of luck with your wagers. Although no luck is needed because as we know Scrapman always wins with his "systems", always.

ezFHM.png

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
😂

Poor scrap. I think we’re being a little harsh. He does add entertainment value to the site. You have to admit that

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Scrapman

Rollingdembones
Forum Member
Jan 6, 2013
south east PA
San Francisco’s games tend to devolve into shootouts, evidenced by the high-scoring NFC championship game they emerged from two weeks ago, which shattered the season-high 53.5-point total. They tend to win such games, though, as the 49ers are 20–0 all-time with Brock Purdy when scoring 20 or more points.

Reactions: rocky mountain
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ssd

Forum Member
Aug 2, 2000
Ohio
Damn.

I had it all wrong.

I was using numerology with the letters of the names plus their jersey number and I tied that to birthdays of ex-girlfriends and zodiac signs.

THANK YOU kindly for clearing this up!!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
Damn.

I had it all wrong.

I was using numerology with the letters of the names plus their jersey number and I tied that to birthdays of ex-girlfriends and zodiac signs.

THANK YOU kindly for clearing this up!!!

Yes it is MINUS their jersey numbers, and no worries, I have made that exact same mistake before, it happens.

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
In case anybody is wondering.......the Red Toothbrush has been confirmed.

Good luck with your wagers.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
May 26, 2002
Canada
The Scrapman systems pay off as usual......once I saw that Andy Reid ate Frosted Flakes for breakfast I knew the game would go to overtime. The "will the game go to overtime" prop at big odds won.

Thanks Scrapman (y) (y)