Incredible breakdown of tonight’s championship

LonghornMM

Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
Deer Park, TX
Klatt picked Michigan to win the game, but made no mention of the point spread. My book has Michigan -5 and 56. I'm going to wait and see if it goes to 5 1/2 and buy Washington to +7 1/2.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
UDUB for all the marbles. This will be an instant classic. After last years pathetic natty and a horrific bowl season this year. And with Ncaafb on the slide….. They will make sure to have this go down to the wire….. buying to 7.5 is nice. As the great “Jason the feather” would say.

Take it to the bank ! 😂

Good luck. Enjoy the game.

canuckfan77

Forum Member
Mar 17, 2009
BC Interior
Klatt picked Michigan to win the game, but made no mention of the point spread. My book has Michigan -5 and 56. I'm going to wait and see if it goes to 5 1/2 and buy Washington to +7 1/2.
Currently looking at Michigan rushing props. Not sure if I’ll play any line pre game, but there will likely be some juicy live lines. I’m sure at some point, likely in 1h Michigan will be down and I’ll gladly take them ml for +money

LonghornMM

Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
Deer Park, TX
Currently looking at Michigan rushing props. Not sure if I’ll play any line pre game, but there will likely be some juicy live lines. I’m sure at some point, likely in 1h Michigan will be down and I’ll gladly take them ml for +money

I'll be on Corum rushing yards over. I think that he has a big night running the ball.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg